Buy & Sell Used Cars in India
3,18,889 ads in India
- Featured₹ 7,69,5002011 - 112,000 kmMercedes-Benz C-ClassVijay Raj Nagar28 Nov
- Featured₹ 10,25,0002010 - 120000.0 kmToyota FortunerATC Nagar21 Nov
- Featured₹ 12,65,0002021 - 49225.0 kmTata Nexon EVPrahlad nagar18 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,45,0002015 - 68000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloKandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,50,0002018 - 59,000 kmHyundai i20VikaspuriTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 31,99,0002021 - 25000.0 kmSkoda SuperbAshok ViharToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 2,25,0002015 - 109,000 kmFord FigoA BlockTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 19,35,0002022 - 43000.0 kmHyundai CretaBanjara HillsTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,25,0002015 - 55000.0 kmMercedes-Benz CLAKandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 49,00,0002022 - 29000.0 kmMercedes-Benz GLA ClassBanjara HillsTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 37,00,0002020 - 40000.0 kmBMW X1Banjara HillsTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 41,50,0002021 - 30000.0 kmToyota FortunerBanjara HillsTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,60,0002019 - 85,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftAbidsToday
- ₹ 13,25,0002019 - 16000.0 kmHyundai CretaAndheri WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,75,0002018 - 69,000 kmMahindra KUV100 NXTLB NagarToday
- ₹ 1,99,0002010 - 91,000 kmSkoda LauraPiplodTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,90,0002011 - 117,000 kmToyota EtiosNew HubliToday
- ₹ 2,70,0002013 - 89,000 kmRenault New DusterKotwali GanjToday
- ₹ 15,25,0002014 - 100000.0 kmToyota FortunerGhumar MandiTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,45,0002014 - 50,000 kmHyundai i10Gandhi PuramToday
- Featured₹ 5,99,0002017 - 37,112 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftElectronic City Phase I3 days ago
- Featured₹ 3,70,0002017 - 68000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki EecoVishnu Nagar24 Nov
- ₹ 8,95,0002018 - 47000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara BrezzaKandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,11,0002015 - 63000.0 kmHyundai i20AzadpurTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,80,0002019 - 53000.0 kmHyundai VernaKandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,00,0002010 - 91,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftCivil TownshipToday
- ₹ 22,98,0002015 - 93,000 kmLand Rover Range Rover EvoqueAndheri WestToday
- ₹ 6,50,0002015 - 110,000 kmHonda CityKankanadyToday
- ₹ 2,99,9992014 - 65,000 kmVolkswagen PoloKadruToday
- ₹ 99,0002008 - 90,000 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoKishan BaghToday
- ₹ 9,00,0002021 - 64,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaKarmanghatToday
- ₹ 3,80,0002015 - 72700.0 kmHyundai i10TarnakaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,88,0002010 - 53000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniPalayapalayamToday
- ₹ 1,59,0002009 - 82,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniKarungalopalayamToday
- ₹ 39,50,0002021 - 23000.0 kmToyota FortunerVijyant KhandToday
- ₹ 1,08,0002008 - 55,000 kmHyundai i10Kandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,75,0002013 - 80,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Geeta ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0002014 - 65000.0 kmHonda AmazeGeeta ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,80,0002019 - 34,000 kmHyundai SantroLB NagarToday
- Featured₹ 14,75,0002015 - 57,000 kmBMW 3 SeriesAshok Vihar2 days agoVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.