Buy & Sell Used Cars in India
3,20,526 ads in India
- Featured₹ 6,30,0002019 - 10000.0 kmHyundai Elite i20Kolathur24 Nov
- Featured₹ 20,45,0002019 - 50,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaChandigarh Airport Area4 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 39,50,0002022 - 21,000 kmKia CarnivalCitylightToday
- ₹ 99,9992015 - 129,000 kmChevrolet BeatNangal Kalan 43Today
- ₹ 7,50,0002008 - 182,500 kmMitsubishi PajeroOdakkaliTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,99,0002016 - 52,500 kmHyundai i20RatanadaToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 7,50,0002017 - 80,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Grand VitaraMercesToday
- ₹ 5,30,0002016 - 60,000 kmHyundai i20PuthiyakavuToday
- ₹ 85,0002012Tata Indica VistaSector 4Today
- ₹ 2,20,0002013 - 83,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RNari MohallaToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002013 - 92,600 kmMahindra BoleroJagtapurToday
- ₹ 3,49,0002011 - 170,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireSCCB ColonyToday
- ₹ 3,68,0002019 - 22,000 kmRenault KWIDJadavpurTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,75,0002021 - 58000.0 kmFord FreestyleJadavpur14 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 9,49,9992022 - 9900.0 kmHyundai VenueKankurgachhi27 Nov
- Featured₹ 2,35,0002013 - 85000.0 kmChevrolet EnjoyKasba Industrial Estate1 Dec
- ₹ 4,45,0002015 - 48,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestChemburToday
- ₹ 4,50,0002021 - 32000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki S-PressoSurajpurTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,49,0002012 - 67123.0 kmHonda BrioIndoraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 74,50,0002019 - 45000.0 kmLand Rover Range Rover VelarRajouri GardenToday
- ₹ 1,75,0002012 - 14000.0 kmHyundai i10ShyamnagarToday
- ₹ 2,95,0002012 - 72000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaShyamnagarToday
- ₹ 57,50,0002019 - 24000.0 kmBMW 6 Series GTRajouri GardenToday
- ₹ 5,65,0002020 - 36000.0 kmHyundai Grand i10SurajpurTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 66,50,0002022 - 22000.0 kmVolvo XC60Rajouri GardenToday
- ₹ 8,25,0002017 - 63,000 kmHonda CityBelapur VillageToday
- ₹ 13,99,0002017 - 187,000 kmChevrolet TrailblazerBelapur VillageToday
- ₹ 5,75,0002013 - 68,000 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaBelapur VillageToday
- ₹ 18,00,0002018 - 45,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaDugri Urban EstateToday
- ₹ 4,70,0002014 - 82,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftMini Secretariat AreaToday
- ₹ 18,00,0002018 - 45,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaMini Secretariat AreaToday
- ₹ 6,50,0002016 - 39000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazBelapur VillageToday
- ₹ 3,25,0002013 - 72,258 kmVolkswagen VentoTestBelapur VillageToday
- Featured₹ 16,50,0002022 - 10500.0 kmMahindra TharAutonagar7 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,97,0002013 - 58000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon RUppal14 OctVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 8,75,0002022 - 2496.0 kmRenault KigerPunkunnam14 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 19,00,0002016 - 47000.0 kmMercedes-Benz CLABelapur VillageToday
- ₹ 3,65,0002011 - 55000.0 kmSkoda LauraBelapur VillageToday
- ₹ 5,50,0002014 - 99000.0 kmHyundai VernaBelapur VillageToday
- ₹ 7,85,0002017 - 35000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazKalyanToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.