Buy & Sell Used Cars in India
3,74,344 ads in India
- Featured₹ 8,85,0002019 - 49,000 kmVolkswagen PoloPuthanathani12 Sep
- Featured₹ 2,61,0002011 - 65,000 kmVolkswagen PoloDilshad Garden29 JulWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 59,00,0002017 - 85000.0 kmMercedes-Benz GLSSector 8230 MarVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,35,0002017 - 20,000 kmRenault KWIDNew Friends ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,60,0002013 - 90,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftMukarrabpurToday
- ₹ 2,10,0002017 - 26,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-800Jabalpur HoToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 5,90,0002016 - 62,300 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoPitampuraToday
- ₹ 15,95,0002023 - 11,000 kmMahindra TharPitampuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,70,0002015 - 70,000 kmRenault DusterPitampuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,75,0002017 - 86,000 kmTata Safari StormePitampuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,95,0002011 - 66,000 kmMitsubishi OutlanderNetaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,60,0002017 - 51,000 kmMaruti Suzuki maruti-suzuki-brezzaNetaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,80,0002016 - 80,000 kmHyundai CretaSomalwada Ujwal NagarToday
- ₹ 15,10,0002022 - 35,000 kmVolkswagen VirtusGurudev NagarToday
- ₹ 2,85,0002015 - 38,976 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniSomalwada Ujwal NagarToday
- ₹ 1,69,0002009 - 79,000 kmHonda CivicKurla WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 33,00,0002020 - 75,000 kmKia CarnivalMadhapurToday
- ₹ 16,20,0002021 - 40,000 kmMahindra TharManikondaToday
- ₹ 4,90,0002011 - 69,000 kmHyundai Santa FeAishbaghToday
- ₹ 3,90,0002016 - 44,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RKhajranaToday
- Featured₹ 7,25,0002016 - 65,000 kmMahindra XUV500Rohini Sector 723 JulWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,70,0002018 - 40,797 kmDatsun RediGOPalsikar Colony4 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 5,25,0002017 - 43,000 kmMaruti Suzuki CelerioTatabad Colony4 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,95,0002015 - 56,000 kmTata MovusTilak NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,65,0002019 - 75,000 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoKandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,75,0002014 - 41000.0 kmMercedes-Benz E-ClassVijyant KhandToday
- ₹ 29,75,0002018 - 95000.0 kmToyota FortunerVijyant KhandToday
- ₹ 3,49,0002010 - 82,000 kmHonda AccordDharampethToday
- ₹ 1,98,0002010 - 90,000 kmHyundai i10Kondhwa KhurdToday
- ₹ 1,93,0002014 - 94 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-800Chengalam SouthToday
- ₹ 3,10,0002018 - 85,000 kmMahindra SuproShahbazpur KhalsaToday
- ₹ 1,20,0002016 - 120,000 kmTata Indica Ev2New MalakpetToday
- ₹ 3,25,0002013 - 80,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-R-StingrayKongampalayamToday
- ₹ 7,95,0002019 - 84,000 kmRenault CapturGandhipuramTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,85,0002011 - 85,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-R-1-0HazratganjTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,25,0002009 - 71,000 kmMaruti Suzuki A-StarHazratganjTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,50,0002012 - 79,000 kmHonda BrioTown Hall CircleToday
- ₹ 4,80,0002015 - 98,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Town Hall CircleToday
- ₹ 2,80,0002009 - 56,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireTown Hall CircleToday
- ₹ 6,70,0002020 - 85,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireMehdipatnamToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.