Buy & Sell Used Cars in India
3,23,430 ads in India
- Featured₹ 23,90,0002013 - 110,000 kmMercedes-Benz GL-ClassVasant Vihar21 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,85,0002012 - 80000.0 kmHyundai VernaShanti Vihar27 Nov
- Featured₹ 6,80,0002018 - 19000.0 kmFord EcosportKolathur12 Nov
- ₹ 5,60,0002017 - 130,000 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazKohat EnclaveTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,75,0002017 - 73000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftUttam NagarToday
- ₹ 3,95,0002016 - 73000.0 kmFord AspireUttam NagarToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 2,48,0002012 - 1.0 kmMaruti Suzuki RitzNandavanamToday
- ₹ 1,95,0002013 - 92143.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireUttam NagarToday
- ₹ 6,58,0002017 - 70000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireNandavanamToday
- ₹ 1,42,0002010 - 55000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon RKohat EnclaveTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,25,0002017 - 81000.0 kmHyundai Grand i10RohiniTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,45,0002016 - 53000.0 kmRenault KWIDNandavanamToday
- ₹ 5,68,0002015 - 100000.0 kmHyundai i20NandavanamToday
- ₹ 3,00,0002012 - 60,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireAbadi SankholToday
- ₹ 2,70,0002014 - 77,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Avas Vikas ColonyToday
- ₹ 1,50,0002016 - 100,000 kmChevrolet BeatPaji Leikai ParengToday
- ₹ 2,45,0002013 - 87,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-K10RajarampuriToday
- ₹ 2,85,0002011 - 120,000 kmHyundai i10GandhipuramTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,45,0002021 - 7000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki S-PressoAshok Nagar20 Nov
- Featured₹ 24,95,0002018 - 55,461 kmSkoda KodiaqAndheri East9 Nov
- Featured₹ 2,90,0002011 - 62598.0 kmHonda CivicKasarwadi10 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,00,0002023 - 1,300 kmMaruti Suzuki S-PressoBTM LayoutToday
- ₹ 8,41,0002019 - 73,000 kmHyundai VernaPitampuraToday
- ₹ 3,75,9992013 - 125,000 kmHyundai i20PudukottaiToday
- ₹ 1,80,0002008 - 28,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Zen-EstiloTiruppurToday
- ₹ 7,25,0002021 - 43,000 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoKunnamkulamToday
- ₹ 60,0002003 - 43,000 kmMaruti Suzuki 800Chik MuhallaToday
- ₹ 5,00,0002017 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazDhayriTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,85,0002012 - 78,000 kmHyundai i10BellandurTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,65,0002016 - 75,258 kmHyundai Grand i10Kohat EnclaveToday
- ₹ 1,75,0002010 - 85,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RAdarsh NagarToday
- ₹ 1,10,0002012 - 110,000 kmChevrolet BeatMegh NagarToday
- ₹ 6,15,0002012 - 66,000 kmAudi A4VersovaToday
- ₹ 6,40,0002017 - 65,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaGeeta ColonyToday
- ₹ 7,90,0002019 - 83000.0 kmNissan TerranoRam NagarToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002015 - 72,000 kmHonda AmazeGovindpuramToday
- ₹ 8,75,0002013 - 57,122 kmHonda CRVJangpuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,90,0002015 - 75000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireBaldevnagarToday
- Featured₹ 8,40,0002019 - 37878.0 kmHyundai i20PVS Circle20 Nov
- Featured₹ 4,60,0002017 - 42,000 kmMaruti Suzuki IgnisBetiahataToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.