Buy & Sell Used Cars in India
3,39,554 ads in India
- Featured₹ 16,00,0002021 - 8,000 kmMahindra TharKottivakkam3 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 7,20,0002021 - 13,000 kmHyundai New i20Kunjapuri Vihar17 Oct
- Featured₹ 7,89,0002018 - 72,000 kmMahindra TUV 300Bajaj Nagar17 NovVerified Selleri
- ₹ 78,0002009 - 60000.0 kmChevrolet SparkBagadganjToday
- ₹ 14,20,0002021 - 57,000 kmTata HarrierSector 15-2Today
- ₹ 6,25,0002018 - 45,000 kmTata NexonNetaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 7,99,0002018 - 64,000 kmFord EcosportChittaranjan ParkToday
- ₹ 3,95,0002018 - 52226.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon RCivil LinesTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,95,0002018 - 52226.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon RSector 37TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,35,0002015 - 91,361 kmVolkswagen PoloSector 37TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,00,0002018 - 29,000 kmHonda CitySector 38TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,00,0002014 - 76,206 kmVolkswagen VentoTestSector 12TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 13,75,0002021 - 37,000 kmMahindra ScorpioSarita ViharToday
- ₹ 17,99,0002022 - 15,000 kmKia CarensSarita ViharToday
- ₹ 1,60,0002011 - 65,564 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoSector 38TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,90,0002021 - 29,000 kmVolkswagen TaigunAnna Nagar Shanthi ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 23,99,9992017 - 62,000 kmSkoda KodiaqDombivli EastTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 10,25,0002018 - 89,000 kmHyundai VernaDombivli EastTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,50,0002022 - 15000.0 kmHyundai CretaPachpedi NakaToday
- ₹ 5,35,0002016 - 92000.0 kmFord EcosportOm Sakti NagarToday
- Featured₹ 36,50,0002019 - 20000.0 kmMercedes-Benz GLA ClassErnakulam2 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,50,0002015 - 83000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloModel Town13 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 40,99,9992021 - 40,800 kmBMW 3 SeriesNaranpura17 JulVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,40,0002019 - 65000.0 kmHonda CityKakkanadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,95,0002021 - 45000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloPachpedi NakaToday
- ₹ 14,50,0002018 - 67000.0 kmHyundai CretaPalarivattomTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 14,49,0002018 - 67000.0 kmHyundai CretaMuvattupuzhaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 22,90,0002023 - 7100.0 kmMG HectorConnaught PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,90,0002019 - 38,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaUlhasnagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,55,0002017 - 65000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto K10Nijam NagarToday
- ₹ 17,75,0002018 - 77000.0 kmToyota Innova CrystaLalbaghToday
- ₹ 5,49,0002015 - 65,000 kmSkoda RapidKapasheraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,49,0002015 - 65,000 kmSkoda RapidBhikaji Cama PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,49,0002015 - 65,000 kmSkoda RapidVasant KunjTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,49,0002015 - 65,000 kmSkoda RapidMoti NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 14,50,0002021 - 32,000 kmKia SeltosGeeta ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,75,0002020 - 54,000 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaPitampuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,75,0002020 - 54,000 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaSubhash NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 5,25,0002014 - 67,500 kmHyundai VernaMakarpura GIDC5 days ago
- Featured₹ 3,50,0001995 - 73,000 kmFiat 1100Katraj5 days agoDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.