1,13,259 ads in India
- Featured₹ 9,00,0002018 - 36,000 kmHyundai Elite i20Badichowdi31 Aug
- Featured₹ 7,65,0002018 - 53,000 kmHonda CityChowk7 Aug
- Featured₹ 3,15,0002012 - 71,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestBorgaon27 Aug
- ₹ 11,25,0002018Hyundai CretaKanchikolinToday
- ₹ 2,15,0002010 - 49,854 kmMaruti Suzuki RitzRajroop PurToday
- ₹ 9,50,0002019 - 45,000 kmMaruti Suzuki XL6Katra BandaToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 5,25,0002015 - 165 kmMahindra BoleroHajipur Industrial AreaToday
- ₹ 4,29,9992015 - 105,000 kmFord EcosportLawspetToday
- ₹ 7,04,0002019 - 76,000 kmMahindra Bolero Pik-UpAteli MandiToday
- ₹ 4,00,0002013 - 140,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftSanthosh NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,75,0002020 - 40,000 kmTata HarrierSG HighwayTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,25,0002016 - 98,800 kmRenault KWIDPadivattomToday
- ₹ 8,90,0002020 - 31,000 kmHyundai VenueCheravallurToday
- ₹ 3,40,0002014 - 80,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftBus Stand FatehabadToday
- ₹ 2,70,0002013 - 69,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireGanga BazarToday
- ₹ 8,25,0002021 - 20,400 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoVaishaliToday
- ₹ 6,45,0002018 - 60,000 kmHyundai VernaVIP RoadToday
- ₹ 4,00,0002014 - 70,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Pimple GuravToday
- Featured₹ 3,74,9992008 - 140,000 kmToyota InnovaLIG Colony29 DecVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 78,00,0002015 - 26,241 kmPorsche CaymanKunnumkai4 days ago
- Featured₹ 1,95,0002014 - 60,700 kmHyundai EonGorwa18 Aug
- ₹ 7,50,0002015 - 120,000 kmToyota InnovaAGCR EnclaveToday
- ₹ 5,70,0002017 - 54,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-Dzire-TourChavadiToday
- ₹ 2,80,0002017 - 40,000 kmTata VentureKapulapalemToday
- ₹ 2,80,0002004 - 100,000 kmToyota QualisMahalbagayat Industrial AreaToday
- ₹ 1,80,0002008 - 66,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftBoiragimoth Kachari GaonToday
- ₹ 6,99,0002012 - 82,000 kmBMW 3 SeriesMotera VillageToday
- ₹ 3,90,0002011 - 145,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftJigalaToday
- ₹ 3,00,0002013 - 62,000 kmMahindra XyloSurya Bihar ColonyToday
- ₹ 2,65,0002015 - 64,000 kmFord FiestaUltadangaToday
- ₹ 8,40,0002022 - 23,500 kmHyundai AuraVidyanagar TownshipToday
- ₹ 4,30,0002016 - 230,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Tulasi NagarToday
- ₹ 1,90,0002007 - 45,000 kmHyundai Getz PrimeNagal NagarToday
- ₹ 1,95,0002012 - 53,000 kmHonda BrioUltadangaToday
- ₹ 26,25,0002016 - 35,000 kmMercedes-Benz E-ClassTeynampet Cooperative ColonyToday
- ₹ 6,48,0002017 - 130,000 kmFord EcosportJunaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,98,0002011 - 45,000 kmSkoda FabiaJunaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,48,0002014 - 142,000 kmSkoda OctaviaJunaTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 32,00,0002015 - 39,000 kmBMW X3KannurToday
- Featured₹ 15,90,0002018 - 78,000 kmJeep CompassKodimatha1 Sep
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.