21,495 ads in India
- Featured₹ 95,0002002 - 87,000 kmHyundai SantroKattoor22 Sep
- Featured₹ 90,0002008 - 94400.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon RGolden City Gunjal Wadi8 DecWarrantyDocument transferi
- Featured₹ 1,00,0002018 - 50,000 kmMercedes-Benz E-ClassKazhakoottam24 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 95,0002008 - 120,000 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoNikolToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002004 - 100,000 kmTata SumoKuruppantharaToday
- ₹ 88,0002009 - 11,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniPuthiyakavuToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 38,0002021 - 63,763 kmAshok Leyland StileLakmiToday
- ₹ 65,0002002 - 16 kmMaruti Suzuki 800Lakshman PurToday
- ₹ 95,0002009 - 120,000 kmFord IkonMattuthavaniToday
- ₹ 80,0002004 - 80,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RManickmangalamToday
- ₹ 60,0002005 - 88,775 kmMaruti Suzuki 800Baghmora GaonToday
- ₹ 80,0002004 - 89,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RKollamToday
- ₹ 80,0002014Tata IndicaTambaram East Sri Ram NagarToday
- ₹ 60,0002011 - 36,000 kmTata NanoHolpoliToday
- ₹ 98,0002011 - 90,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniFarukh NagarToday
- ₹ 65,0002008 - 78,000 kmMaruti Suzuki 800KaliawadiToday
- ₹ 99,0002004 - 88000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki ZenKaloorToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002009 - 61,000 kmHyundai Santro XingPitampuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 75,0002012 - 180,000 kmTata Indigo EcsBorapadaToday
- ₹ 20,0002000 - 355,558 kmToyota FJKankariyaToday
- Featured₹ 85,0002009 - 100,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-800Kirti Nagar9 SepWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 80,0002004 - 75,000 kmMaruti Suzuki 800Padmavathi Puram27 Jul
- Featured₹ 99,0002009 - 72,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RPreet Vihar30 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,00,0002005 - 230,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RInnespetaToday
- ₹ 95,0002008 - 65,000 kmMaruti Suzuki EstiloAkashwani ColonyToday
- ₹ 74,0002010 - 85,000 kmTata IndicaPernaickenpattiToday
- ₹ 36,0002016 - 120,000 kmFiat Punto EVOCosmo ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 65,0002003 - 102,788 kmHyundai SantroBoragadhaiToday
- ₹ 95,0002010 - 120,000 kmTata Indica V2Chowdeshwari ColonyToday
- ₹ 99,0002010 - 94,000 kmHyundai i10B Block Bangla ColonyToday
- ₹ 80,0002000 - 78,123 kmMaruti Suzuki 800YekkurToday
- ₹ 91,0002012 - 95,000 kmTata Indica V2MeyyanurToday
- ₹ 50,0002016Volkswagen VentoTestUdyog NagarToday
- ₹ 85,0002009 - 159,000 kmHyundai i10Gomti NagarToday
- ₹ 80,0002006 - 20 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoSadasivpetToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002006 - 125,000 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoAmargarhToday
- ₹ 90,0002007 - 140,000 kmHyundai SantroTaif NagarToday
- ₹ 70,0002010Maruti Suzuki OmniAnamika EnclaveToday
- ₹ 71,0002006 - 90,000 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoAPIIC Polepally SEZToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002008 - 79,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RVithalwadiToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.