33,327 ads in India
- Featured₹ 1,50,0002008 - 95,000 kmSkoda SuperbQtub Colony20 Sep
- Featured₹ 1,75,0002013 - 84,000 kmHyundai EonVaduvanchal15 Sep
- Featured₹ 5,98,0002015 - 69,000 kmMahindra TharNijam Nagar5 days ago
- ₹ 3,00,0002013 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireKandharigarhiToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002011 - 84,235 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireFaithfulganjTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 90,0002011 - 65,000 kmMaruti Suzuki 800B V NagarToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 90,0002011 - 65,000 kmMaruti Suzuki 800Kengeri Satellite Town Stage 1Today
- ₹ 1,43,0002009 - 71,000 kmHyundai i10Dahisar EastToday
- ₹ 3,99,0002010 - 73,000 kmToyota InnovaAggarwal EnclaveToday
- ₹ 4,10,0002019 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki CelerioCourt RoadToday
- ₹ 85,0002007 - 65,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Zen-EstiloValod StreetToday
- ₹ 2,85,0002014 - 96,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-ROld PanvelTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,25,0002010 - 45,000 kmSkoda SuperbNoor SabahToday
- ₹ 53,50,0002015 - 51,000 kmMercedes-Benz GLE COUPEBandra WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 80,0002004 - 95,000 kmHyundai Accent HatchbackAjay ChowkToday
- ₹ 58,0001999 - 58,000 kmMaruti Suzuki EsteemDelmaToday
- ₹ 6,90,0002018 - 48,000 kmVolkswagen PoloMalappuram Up HillToday
- ₹ 7,21,0002012 - 120,000 kmToyota InnovaChandkhedaToday
- ₹ 1,20,0002005 - 69,000 kmHonda City ZXOshiwaraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,45,0002011 - 90,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftIndoreToday
- Featured₹ 2,45,0002011 - 61,897 kmHyundai i10Neduvathoor27 Sep
- Featured₹ 36,00,0002016 - 54,000 kmAudi TTPuthiyakavu6 Sep
- Featured₹ 3,50,0002013 - 65,000 kmHyundai i20Dadar West2 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,50,0002014 - 150000.0 kmToyota InnovaCyber CityTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,25,0002010 - 71,000 kmHyundai i20Pimpri ChinchwadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,95,0002011 - 85,000 kmSkoda SuperbBTM LayoutToday
- ₹ 1,20,0002010 - 25,000 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoKausaToday
- ₹ 3,45,0002013 - 70,000 kmHyundai VernaSaltlake Sector IIToday
- ₹ 4,40,0002019 - 26,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-R-1-0Avas Vikas ColonyToday
- ₹ 89,0002007 - 36,000 kmHyundai SantroAhiyapurToday
- ₹ 5,75,0002017 - 78,124 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazShiv ColonyToday
- ₹ 3,75,0002010 - 70,120 kmSkoda SuperbMP Nagar Zone 2Today
- ₹ 2,45,0002009 - 93,000 kmHonda JazzOm Sakti NagarToday
- ₹ 45,0002001 - 180,000 kmDaewoo MatizNorth East Of NR MohallaToday
- ₹ 3,95,0002013 - 137,255 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftHiremath LayoutTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,50,0002012 - 136,391 kmMaruti Suzuki Sx4Rajiv NagarToday
- ₹ 1,99,0002010 - 128,000 kmHonda CityChinchwadaToday
- ₹ 1,40,0002007 - 140,000 kmSkoda OctaviaNorth East Of NR MohallaToday
- ₹ 20,00,0002012 - 154,000 kmBMW X3MuthukalakodamToday
- ₹ 75,0002001 - 65,000 kmMaruti Suzuki 1000NaralibagToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.