Showing results for "scorpio"6077 Ads
- Featured₹ 10,35,0002016 - 68,000 kmMahindra ScorpioAshok Nagar31 Aug
- Featured₹ 4,85,0002013 - 93,000 kmMahindra ScorpioVartak Enclave8 Sep
- Featured₹ 13,45,0002022 - 74,000 kmMahindra ScorpioNaranpura18 AugVerified Selleri
- ₹ 13,90,0002018 - 95,000 kmMahindra ScorpioOm Sakti NagarToday
- ₹ 4,11,0002008 - 75900.0 kmMahindra ScorpioJanki NagarToday
- ₹ 4,80,0002014 - 73,989 kmMahindra ScorpioCyber CityTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 7,90,0002015 - 92,000 kmMahindra ScorpioSector 5Today
- ₹ 2,10,0002008 - 140,711 kmMahindra ScorpioSangareddyToday
- ₹ 8,95,0002017 - 92,500 kmMahindra ScorpioArera ColonyToday
- ₹ 15,00,0002018 - 75,550 kmMahindra ScorpioSector 20DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,25,0002016 - 85,000 kmMahindra ScorpioOm Sakti NagarToday
- ₹ 19,00,0002022 - 42,758 kmMahindra ScorpioNew Pratap NagarToday
- ₹ 2,50,0002006 - 120,000 kmMahindra ScorpioVenkodeToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002013 - 23,000 kmMahindra ScorpioHasanpurToday
- ₹ 9,20,0002017 - 200,000 kmMahindra ScorpioKathitandToday
- ₹ 1,30,0002005 - 200,000 kmMahindra ScorpioSalempur MahdoodToday
- Featured₹ 16,50,0002021 - 59,000 kmMahindra ScorpioVijayawada - Guntur National HighwayToday
- ₹ 2,50,0002006 - 140,000 kmMahindra ScorpioTvm IsroToday
- Featured₹ 16,50,0002021 - 60,000 kmMahindra ScorpioNandyalToday
- ₹ 4,00,0002011 - 115,569 kmMahindra ScorpioGyanpuraToday
- Featured₹ 8,60,0002017 - 65,000 kmMahindra ScorpioProfulla Nagar26 Sep
- Featured₹ 5,00,0002011 - 94,000 kmMahindra ScorpioVenkata Ramana Colony25 Aug
- Featured₹ 8,60,0002015 - 130,000 kmMahindra ScorpioAsuran20 Sep
- ₹ 9,80,0002018 - 78,000 kmMahindra ScorpioNewajitolaToday
- ₹ 6,65,0002014 - 140,000 kmMahindra ScorpioAdarsh EnclaveToday
- ₹ 7,29,0002014 - 88,765 kmMahindra ScorpioPili NadiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,21,0002014 - 99000.0 kmMahindra ScorpioBhatagaonToday
- ₹ 10,51,0002019 - 68,000 kmMahindra ScorpioBharuch INAToday
- ₹ 7,45,0002015 - 81,000 kmMahindra ScorpioKarol BaghTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,45,0002014 - 127,000 kmMahindra ScorpioBhosariToday
- ₹ 5,45,0002014 - 127,000 kmMahindra ScorpioPimpri ChinchwadToday
- ₹ 6,25,0002011 - 120,676 kmMahindra ScorpioSalem East OldToday
- ₹ 5,75,0002013 - 85,000 kmMahindra ScorpioNehru NagarToday
- ₹ 9,75,0002014 - 85,642 kmMahindra ScorpioIndustrial AreaToday
- ₹ 9,85,0002014 - 84,568 kmMahindra ScorpioIndustrial AreaToday
- ₹ 11,99,9992018 - 89,000 kmMahindra ScorpioManesarToday
- ₹ 15,50,0002018 - 72,000 kmMahindra ScorpioRanjit NagarToday
- ₹ 1,35,0002005 - 999,999 kmMahindra ScorpioKumbanadToday
- ₹ 8,21,0002015 - 100,000 kmMahindra ScorpioKishor GanjToday
- ₹ 16,50,0002019 - 90,000 kmMahindra ScorpioMahavir ChowkToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.