Showing results for "omni"4194 Ads
- Featured₹ 1,40,0002008 - 54,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniNungambakkam7 Aug
- Featured₹ 2,25,0002009 - 115,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniJayanagara9 Sep
- Featured₹ 1,50,0002007 - 59,016 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniGomti Nagar11 Sep
- ₹ 3,28,8002018 - 14300.0 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniVeerapandiToday
- ₹ 94,5002008 - 90,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniCherukunnuToday
- ₹ 2,48,0002014 - 95,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniOm Sakti NagarToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,60,0002010 - 80,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniNorth Lalaguda Indira NagarToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002013 - 23,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniKandasamy NagarToday
- ₹ 1,85,0002009 - 69,705 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniSheriff Colony ExtnToday
- ₹ 3,30,0002017 - 50,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniMythri NagarToday
- ₹ 99,0002012 - 120,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniSanklit NagarToday
- ₹ 1,60,0002009 - 70,265 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniKushalnagar Industrial AreaToday
- ₹ 1,45,0002011 - 75,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniAzad GanjToday
- ₹ 3,85,0002018 - 80,600 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniV NagarToday
- ₹ 60,0002002 - 40,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniSbaviToday
- ₹ 90,0002007 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniPeroorkadaToday
- ₹ 1,90,0002012 - 111,723 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniRukmini NagarToday
- ₹ 1,30,0002009 - 350 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniSanwerToday
- ₹ 1,42,0002011 - 68,500 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniPeroorkadaToday
- ₹ 3,75,0002019 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniKasaraToday
- Featured₹ 3,55,0002017 - 58,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniGaothan26 Aug
- Featured₹ 3,85,0002019 - 68,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniTata Colony1 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 80,0002004 - 85,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniIbrahimpatnam3 days ago
- ₹ 85,0002000 - 100,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniMokokchung VillToday
- ₹ 68,0001992 - 25,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniBasaweshwara NagarToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002009 - 50,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniParuthumparaToday
- ₹ 2,70,0002018 - 211,913 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniRajiv Gandhi NagarToday
- ₹ 1,30,0002004Maruti Suzuki OmniUmamaheshwari LayoutToday
- ₹ 1,75,0002012 - 54,880 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniSrinivasa NagarToday
- ₹ 1,80,0002015 - 74,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniAoyimtiToday
- ₹ 1,05,0002011 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniNahan PalaceToday
- ₹ 3,00,0002017 - 60,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniGautaham BadavaneToday
- ₹ 2,69,0002017 - 42,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniAyyantholeToday
- ₹ 2,68,0002017 - 42,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniThrissurToday
- ₹ 2,60,0002017 - 54,500 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniPriyadashni Nagar Sector AToday
- ₹ 3,15,0002018 - 50,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniUmachikulamToday
- ₹ 2,50,0002015 - 95,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniKovilpattiToday
- ₹ 2,10,0002016Maruti Suzuki OmniKalyanpurToday
- ₹ 1,10,0002011 - 120,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniThergaonToday
- ₹ 1,43,7862007 - 62,100 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniSidraulToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.