43,787 ads in India
- Featured₹ 7,90,0002020 - 75,000 kmHyundai VenueNaranpuraTodayWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 15,90,0002015 - 99,000 kmToyota FortunerSector 31Today
- Featured₹ 24,50,0002014 - 82,000 kmBMW X5Malviya Nagar1 May
- ₹ 2,00,0002003 - 80,000 kmHonda CityNarsalaToday
- ₹ 3,34,9992012 - 82,000 kmHyundai VernaAgra CantonmentToday
- ₹ 6,60,0002015 - 78,000 kmMahindra XUV500Netaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 3,50,0002016 - 81,000 kmFiat Linea ClassicDanpurToday
- ₹ 3,70,0002012 - 98,000 kmSkoda LauraTown Hall CircleToday
- ₹ 5,40,0002010 - 97,000 kmMitsubishi PajeroTown Hall CircleToday
- ₹ 1,59,0002009 - 82,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniKarungalopalayamToday
- ₹ 4,30,0002015 - 83,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireDimond ParkToday
- ₹ 1,60,0002007 - 95,000 kmTata SafariShafipurToday
- ₹ 3,70,0002015 - 75,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireSilapatharToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002012 - 81,000 kmMaruti Suzuki EecoAshokanagarToday
- ₹ 1,84,0002012 - 95,000 kmHyundai i10KausaToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002012 - 81,000 kmMaruti Suzuki EecoGandhi NagarToday
- ₹ 6,65,0002019 - 75,000 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoKandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,20,0002018 - 81,419 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-800Rajendra NagerToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002012 - 81,000 kmMaruti Suzuki EecoArasaridiToday
- ₹ 2,20,0002013 - 86,000 kmTata SafariPragati ViharToday
- Featured₹ 3,25,0002012 - 88,259 kmRenault DusterTrichy City16 Nov
- Featured₹ 8,55,0002017 - 78,000 kmHyundai CretaNijam Nagar3 Nov
- Featured₹ 6,90,0002018 - 89,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireVaracha31 AugVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,45,0002013 - 76,500 kmMaruti Suzuki Zen-EstiloKhalil SharkiToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002012 - 81,000 kmMaruti Suzuki EecoGugaiToday
- ₹ 5,10,0002018 - 77,853 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftMangaldai GaonToday
- ₹ 2,58,0002010 - 95,000 kmHyundai i20Rajiv Nagar Stage 2 Mother Thresa ColonyToday
- ₹ 22,00,0002016 - 82,000 kmAudi A6Periyar ColonyToday
- ₹ 1,70,0002013 - 81,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-800Megh NagarToday
- ₹ 2,30,0002012 - 77,000 kmHyundai i10SafdarjungToday
- ₹ 6,43,0002015 - 78,000 kmMahindra XUV500Mohit ViharToday
- ₹ 46,50,0002022 - 85,000 kmToyota FortunerCivil Lines AreaToday
- ₹ 4,75,0002015 - 79,000 kmHyundai Grand i10HSR LayoutToday
- ₹ 1,90,0002010 - 84,267 kmHonda CityNetaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 70,0002005 - 90,000 kmMaruti Suzuki EsteemMalohaToday
- ₹ 2,90,0002015 - 80,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RNetaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,45,0002016 - 81,000 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazNetaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,15,0002011 - 85,000 kmMaruti Suzuki EstiloVastrapurToday
- ₹ 8,55,5002021 - 80,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaGovernorpetaToday
- ₹ 10,75,0002012 - 78,000 kmAudi A4Avanti NagarToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.