Showing results for "fortuner"4142 Ads
- Featured₹ 13,50,0002014 - 115,000 kmToyota FortunerModel Town24 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 13,25,0002013 - 97206.0 kmToyota FortunerJafar Nagar17 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 13,50,0002014 - 180542.0 kmToyota FortunerWakad3 Oct
- ₹ 39,50,0002021 - 23000.0 kmToyota FortunerVijyant KhandToday
- ₹ 29,75,0002018 - 95000.0 kmToyota FortunerVijyant KhandToday
- ₹ 46,50,0002022 - 85,000 kmToyota FortunerCivil Lines AreaToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 45,50,0002021 - 21000.0 kmToyota FortunerAndheri WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,75,0002012 - 170000.0 kmToyota FortunerMadurai Railway Station AreaToday
- ₹ 8,50,0002011 - 212000.0 kmToyota FortunerVikhroli WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 30,50,0002020 - 38,000 kmToyota FortunerSaraswati ViharTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 36,00,0002021 - 73000.0 kmToyota FortunerFaizabad RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 25,50,0002017 - 108,000 kmToyota FortunerJalukbariToday
- ₹ 29,50,0002019 - 77000.0 kmToyota FortunerKaiser BaghTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,99,0002010 - 365,000 kmToyota FortunerKandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 32,90,0002020 - 97,500 kmToyota FortunerPadmadarshan Society Satara RoadToday
- ₹ 9,00,0002010 - 197,000 kmToyota FortunerTungarliToday
- ₹ 15,75,0002013 - 18,000 kmToyota FortunerPanampilly NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,70,0002014 - 108000.0 kmToyota FortunerShakti NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 29,80,0002017 - 44000.0 kmToyota FortunerSangameshwarToday
- ₹ 15,35,0002014 - 113000.0 kmToyota FortunerDombivliTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 24,00,0002016 - 99000.0 kmToyota FortunerKarol Bagh6 Nov
- Featured₹ 17,99,0002015 - 59000.0 kmToyota FortunerShakti Nagar13 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 38,41,0002023 - 4400.0 kmToyota FortunerAlaknanda25 NovVerified Selleri
- ₹ 29,50,0002019 - 82000.0 kmToyota FortunerSG HighwayTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 21,00,0002016 - 87000.0 kmToyota FortunerOm Sakti NagarToday
- Featured₹ 34,50,0002021 - 34,568 kmToyota FortunerHridaypurToday
- ₹ 13,99,0002014 - 60,000 kmToyota FortunerJangpuraToday
- ₹ 44,50,0002021 - 75000.0 kmToyota FortunerBadrappa LayoutToday
- ₹ 13,25,0002015 - 115000.0 kmToyota FortunerSahibabadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 23,50,0002018 - 93000.0 kmToyota FortunerSahibabadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 23,50,0002018 - 93000.0 kmToyota FortunerKaushambiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 37,25,0002019 - 40000.0 kmToyota FortunerPanampilly NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 53,50,0002022 - 7000.0 kmToyota FortunerVijyant KhandToday
- ₹ 15,50,0002015 - 134,000 kmToyota FortunerVyapar ViharToday
- ₹ 18,50,0002013 - 60000.0 kmToyota FortunerMalappuram Up HillTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,75,0002013 - 200000.0 kmToyota FortunerMalappuram Up HillTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 30,50,0002019 - 90,000 kmToyota FortunerLalbaghToday
- ₹ 16,85,1112014 - 83000.0 kmToyota FortunerThane WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 13,74,9992014 - 45000.0 kmToyota FortunerLajpat Nagar 1TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,75,0002011 - 150000.0 kmToyota FortunerCalicut AirportToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.