23,702 ads in India
- Featured₹ 10,50,0002014 - 68,873 kmToyota InnovaThane Belapur Road1 AugWarrantyRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 18,95,0002018 - 125,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaAvtar Nagar13 MayWarrantyRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 2,85,0002013 - 108,000 kmToyota EtiosSector 20B21 Sep
- ₹ 4,50,0002015 - 180,000 kmToyota Etios LivaEdapalyamToday
- ₹ 3,15,0002009 - 195,000 kmToyota InnovaMalahatToday
- ₹ 4,25,0002016 - 60,000 kmToyota Etios LivaCharbatlaToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 7,50,0002013 - 75,000 kmToyota CamryArya NagarToday
- ₹ 6,50,0002011 - 280,000 kmToyota InnovaPattancheryToday
- ₹ 7,60,0002011 - 185,000 kmToyota InnovaKTC NagarToday
- ₹ 17,25,0002016 - 79000.0 kmToyota Innova CrystaPuthanathaniToday
- ₹ 17,85,0002017 - 93,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaShalimar TownshipTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 27,50,0002017 - 139,000 kmToyota FortunerBhovi PalyaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 22,00,0002020 - 50000.0 kmToyota InnovaConnaught PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 22,00,0002016 - 780,000 kmToyota FortunerHunasamaranahalliToday
- ₹ 9,00,0002015 - 98,000 kmToyota InnovaKarol BaghTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 17,35,0002016 - 138,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaThrissurToday
- ₹ 17,50,0002017 - 113,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaThrissurToday
- ₹ 17,75,0002018 - 90,489 kmToyota Innova CrystaKalamasseryToday
- ₹ 7,60,0002018 - 82,500 kmToyota EtiosGuntur Auto NagarToday
- ₹ 41,50,0002020 - 34,000 kmToyota FortunerMalappuram Up HillToday
- Featured₹ 7,10,0002016 - 66,000 kmToyota Corolla AltisAirport Road4 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 5,90,0002017 - 120,000 kmToyota EtiosDoddagubbi23 Sep
- Featured₹ 19,00,0002016 - 114,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaManjeri6 Aug
- Featured₹ 21,50,0002018 - 66000.0 kmToyota Innova CrystaGKNM HospitalToday
- ₹ 3,85,0002014 - 52000.0 kmToyota Etios LivaEast Coast RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,50,0002014 - 103,000 kmToyota EtiosCivil LinesToday
- ₹ 7,75,0002013 - 111,915 kmToyota InnovaVishrant WadiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 20,00,0002019 - 750 kmToyota Innova CrystaBag SewaniaToday
- ₹ 3,10,0002004Toyota QualisAikkarappadiToday
- ₹ 1,50,0002012 - 66,000 kmToyota EtiosMira Road EastTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,65,0002019 - 34,000 kmToyota GlanzaThrissurToday
- ₹ 1,98,0002012 - 140,000 kmToyota Etios LivaSilpukhuriToday
- ₹ 9,25,0002010 - 106,000 kmToyota FortunerVasai WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 25,75,0002021 - 35,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaChangubettyToday
- ₹ 39,50,0002022 - 46,000 kmToyota FortunerBanjara HillsTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 21,90,0002021 - 40,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaErnakulamToday
- ₹ 21,90,0002021 - 40,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaAngamalyToday
- ₹ 13,85,0002015 - 65,000 kmToyota InnovaVanasthalipuramToday
- ₹ 9,90,0002010 - 180,000 kmToyota InnovaSinganallor Housing UnitTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 10,45,0002022 - 11000.0 kmToyota Urban CruiserPreet ViharToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.