Showing results for "bolero"26193 Ads
- Featured₹ 9,85,0002022 - 22000.0 kmMahindra BoleroVartak Enclave25 Sep
- Featured₹ 11,00,0002020 - 36,000 kmMahindra XUV300Kudappanakunnu4 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 13,75,0002022 - 37358.0 kmMahindra XUV300Tumakuru10 Nov
- ₹ 5,00,0002017 - 100,000 kmMahindra XyloTiruvanmiyurToday
- ₹ 10,77,0002022 - 41,000 kmMahindra BoleroGol PahariyaToday
- ₹ 12,40,0002022 - 21,270 kmMahindra XUV 300KakkanadToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 4,00,0002013 - 56,000 kmMahindra XyloJor BangalaToday
- ₹ 15,00,0002021 - 48,000 kmMahindra TharEdapallyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,25,0002013 - 150,000 kmMahindra XUV500HarvanshpurToday
- ₹ 5,30,0002013 - 123,000 kmMahindra ScorpioAchrolToday
- ₹ 2,95,0002007 - 103,000 kmMahindra BoleroThumukalahalliToday
- ₹ 4,45,0002015 - 56,000 kmMahindra TUVPaschim ViharToday
- ₹ 7,95,0002020 - 38,000 kmMahindra BoleroRegent ParkToday
- ₹ 7,50,0002012 - 105000.0 kmMahindra XUV500Jaymahal RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,11,0002015 - 100050.0 kmMahindra XUV500Hinglaj NagarToday
- ₹ 8,65,0002015 - 141271.0 kmMahindra XUV500JayanagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,75,0002011 - 150000.0 kmMahindra ScorpioMedavakkamToday
- ₹ 3,00,0002014 - 118000.0 kmMahindra Verito VibeKalavasalToday
- ₹ 5,75,0002016 - 62000.0 kmMahindra XUV500Sector 37Today
- ₹ 6,95,0002015 - 82000.0 kmMahindra XUV500Sector 40DTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 8,00,0002018 - 88,000 kmMahindra MarazzoCrossings Republik21 Nov
- Featured₹ 5,71,0002014 - 27000.0 kmMahindra XUV500Kirti Nagar4 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 7,80,0002016 - 64000.0 kmMahindra XUV500Varacha19 JulVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,25,0002018 - 65000.0 kmMahindra BoleroLohia NagarToday
- ₹ 26,66,0002022 - 10500.0 kmMahindra XUV700PeelameduToday
- ₹ 10,50,0002017 - 60173.0 kmMahindra XUV500JorhatToday
- ₹ 17,15,0002023 - 21,000 kmMahindra TharNetaji Subhash PlaceToday
- ₹ 7,60,0002012 - 140000.0 kmMahindra XUV500Bala Bhakya NagarToday
- ₹ 6,75,0002019 - 112000.0 kmMahindra MarazzoNaranpuraToday
- ₹ 12,48,0002023 - 10.0 kmMahindra TharNew Friends ColonyToday
- ₹ 7,75,0002014 - 98,000 kmMahindra XUV500ChelamattomToday
- ₹ 4,75,0002017 - 29,000 kmMahindra e2o plusJai Bharath NagarToday
- ₹ 15,25,0002021 - 24,000 kmMahindra TharMansarovar GardenTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,51,0002022 - 25000.0 kmMahindra ScorpioLaxmi NagarToday
- ₹ 7,90,0002015 - 98000.0 kmMahindra XUV500Sector 79Today
- ₹ 5,75,0002015 - 97600.0 kmMahindra TUV 300MavdiToday
- ₹ 14,95,0002017 - 45500.0 kmMahindra XUV500MiyapurTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,00,0002015 - 28000.0 kmMahindra e2oJP Nagar Phase 1Today
- ₹ 3,00,0002007 - 80,000 kmMahindra ScorpioJujhar Singh NagarToday
- ₹ 15,69,9992023 - 9,800 kmMahindra TharDefence ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.