1,77,945 ads in India
- Featured₹ 48,50,0002022 - 15000.0 kmMercedes-Benz AMGSector 637 days ago
- Featured₹ 4,30,0002015 - 120000.0 kmToyota EtiosBalkampet10 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,55,1012016 - 46212.0 kmVolkswagen AmeoLansdown Road15 Nov
- ₹ 4,19,9992014 - 73000.0 kmHyundai Elite i20KankurgachhiYesterdayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,69,9992008 - 50000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireKankurgachhiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,49,0002019 - 65,490 kmFord Free StylePitampuraTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,99,9992013 - 28000.0 kmTata ManzaKankurgachhiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 10,25,0002021 - 16,000 kmFord EcosportDLF CityTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,00,0002022 - 31,500 kmMahindra XUV 300Chelawas VillageToday
- ₹ 2,69,9992015 - 44,500 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon RKankurgachhiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,60,0002016 - 60,000 kmRenault DusterPalakkadToday
- ₹ 33,80,0002019 - 76,000 kmToyota FortunerRS PuramTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,60,0002012 - 47,500 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoVL PuramToday
- ₹ 4,58,0002015 - 77,089 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazPitampuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,00,0002013Mahindra ScorpioJhitkaiyaToday
- Featured₹ 8,25,0002018 - 40132.0 kmToyota YarisThane West30 Sep
- Featured₹ 12,75,0002023 - 4800.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Grand VitaraPramuj Swami Kutir6 Nov
- Featured₹ 5,25,0002016 - 38031.0 kmHonda AmazeMalad West20 Nov
- ₹ 6,60,0002016 - 60,000 kmRenault DusterAlappuzha CanttToday
- ₹ 4,35,0002016 - 65,000 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoBhawanipurToday
- ₹ 5,35,0002013 - 95,000 kmMahindra BoleroBaba ColonyToday
- ₹ 17,00,0002021 - 68,000 kmMahindra ScorpioYogeshwar NagarToday
- ₹ 1,10,0002008 - 63,000 kmHyundai Santro XingRajahansaToday
- ₹ 4,75,0002017 - 55000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoBhawanipurToday
- ₹ 6,20,0002021 - 11,700 kmTata AltrozHaihai Pathar Tea Garden 2Today
- ₹ 6,25,0002019 - 68,000 kmHonda AmazeVijay Nagar ColonyToday
- ₹ 80,0002008 - 75,000 kmHyundai Getz PrimePhulbariToday
- ₹ 2,15,0002011 - 65,000 kmToyota EtiosPitampuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,25,0002011 - 125,000 kmHyundai Fluidic VernaAmrut NagarToday
- ₹ 8,50,0002011 - 117,474 kmBMW X1LabbipetToday
- ₹ 8,51,0002018 - 26,100 kmMaruti Suzuki S-Cross1Malad WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,51,0002022 - 2,770 kmTata Tigor EVMalad WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 39,96,0002018 - 25,700 kmLand Rover Discovery SportMalad WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,50,0002013 - 75,000 kmHonda BrioNarmada ColonyToday
- ₹ 7,80,0002022 - 7,700 kmTata AltrozGIrdhar NagarToday
- Featured₹ 7,95,0002017 - 53,000 kmMaruti Suzuki S-CrossNavrangpura12 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 6,50,0002018 - 75,000 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaGariya7 Nov
- Featured₹ 2,85,0002011 - 82013.0 kmHyundai i20Indrapuri Colony6 Nov
- ₹ 3,90,0002014 - 45000.0 kmTata AriaGhatkopar EastTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0002012 - 185,000 kmRenault DusterJP Nagar Shree Siddalingeshwara Layout Stage 2Today
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.