878 ads in India
- Featured₹ 35,00,0002021 - 62,000 kmVolvo XC40Film Nagar17 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 22,50,0002016 - 66000.0 kmVolvo S60 Cross CountryThindal Malai24 Apr
- Featured₹ 54,50,0002019 - 14,000 kmVolvo XC60Banashankari Stage 315 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,51,0002015 - 85,000 kmVolvo S60Preet ViharTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 49,50,0002018 - 70,000 kmVolvo XC90ChemburTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 39,00,0002019 - 42000.0 kmVolvo XC40Bypass RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 5,25,0002010 - 84,000 kmVolvo XC 90Dilshad GardenTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 35,00,0002019 - 104,000 kmVolvo V 90BrijalpurToday
- ₹ 10,95,0002014 - 126,000 kmVolvo XC60East Of KailashTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 20,00,0002013 - 90,000 kmVolvo XC60Zahra NagarToday
- ₹ 14,99,9992013 - 123000.0 kmVolvo XC60Ferozepur Road AreaToday
- ₹ 2,64,9992019Volvo S 80Qadari ChowkToday
- ₹ 62,00,0002019 - 62000.0 kmVolvo XC60ErnakulamTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 48,95,0002018 - 76,455 kmVolvo XC90Sector 19DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 36,00,0002018 - 49,000 kmVolvo S90Rohini Sector 3Today
- ₹ 36,99,9992019 - 38,000 kmVolvo S90Bandra WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 12,50,0002016 - 76,000 kmVolvo V40Rohini Sector 3Today
- ₹ 38,00,0002018 - 50,000 kmVolvo XC60MiyapurToday
- Featured₹ 7,95,0002012 - 155,000 kmVolvo S60Sector 35CToday
- ₹ 57,90,0002021 - 33,000 kmVolvo XC60Santacruz WestTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 44,49,9992023 - 411 kmVolvo XC40East Kolkata Township20 AugWarrantyDocument transferi
- Featured₹ 40,00,0002017 - 55000.0 kmVolvo S90Sholinganallur25 Aug
- Featured₹ 75,00,0002019 - 40,662 kmVolvo XC 90Kochi University21 Sep
- ₹ 10,49,0002016 - 65,000 kmVolvo V40 Cross CountryNetaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 43,50,0002021 - 17,000 kmVolvo XC40ErnakulamToday
- ₹ 69,00,0002020 - 33,000 kmVolvo XC60Calicut AirportTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 53,00,0002019 - 45,000 kmVolvo XC60ChangubettyToday
- ₹ 12,50,0002013 - 71,141 kmVolvo V40 Cross CountryVashiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 18,00,0002013 - 129000.0 kmVolvo XC60Kodambakkam TrustpuramTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,50,0002014 - 130,000 kmVolvo V40Bank ColonyToday
- ₹ 13,00,0002015 - 71000.0 kmVolvo S60Thaltej VillageTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 38,00,0002018 - 60,000 kmVolvo XC60New ChandigarhToday
- ₹ 15,75,0002014 - 118000.0 kmVolvo S60Shankar NagarToday
- ₹ 15,00,0002016 - 89,000 kmVolvo S60SatelliteToday
- ₹ 38,00,0002018 - 60,000 kmVolvo XC60Gomti NagarToday
- ₹ 40,00,0002017 - 65,000 kmVolvo S90Ashoka MargToday
- ₹ 52,00,0002021 - 75,000 kmVolvo XC60KharadiToday
- ₹ 20,00,0002017 - 105,000 kmVolvo S60IsakathotaToday
- ₹ 15,50,0002014 - 115,000 kmVolvo V40 Cross CountryErnakulamToday
- ₹ 19,00,0002016 - 74,000 kmVolvo S60IsakathotaToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.