9,087 ads in India
- Featured₹ 9,25,0002018 - 118562.0 kmVolkswagen VentoTatabad Colony21 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 10,50,0002019 - 66342.0 kmVolkswagen PoloIndira Nagar16 Nov
- Featured₹ 2,45,0002011 - 65,000 kmVolkswagen PoloVile Parle East23 NovWarrantyRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,60,0002010 - 130,000 kmVolkswagen Polo GTIChhaju MajraToday
- ₹ 5,75,0002016 - 147,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestBrahmapuramToday
- ₹ 7,75,0002018 - 95,000 kmVolkswagen PoloMundappalamToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 4,25,0002016 - 88,000 kmVolkswagen PoloSitapurToday
- ₹ 4,00,0002015 - 69,000 kmVolkswagen PoloNehru NagarToday
- ₹ 6,65,0002017 - 85000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloKuttanellurToday
- ₹ 2,49,9992010 - 25000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloThane WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,35,0002013 - 68000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloDLF CityTodayWarrantyDocument transferi
- ₹ 5,50,0002018 - 72000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloGeeta ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,25,0002015 - 66500.0 kmVolkswagen VentoMoti NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,25,0002015 - 65000.0 kmVolkswagen VentoVikaspuriTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,75,0002010 - 90,000 kmVolkswagen PassatBengaluruToday
- ₹ 2,65,0002010 - 50000.0 kmVolkswagen VentoMalappuram Up HillToday
- ₹ 2,55,0002014 - 62,185 kmVolkswagen PoloKarol BaghTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,00,0002018 - 60,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestUruvachalToday
- ₹ 2,90,0002013 - 100,000 kmVolkswagen PoloSector 110Today
- ₹ 4,61,1112015 - 38,000 kmVolkswagen PoloThane WestTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,80,0002013 - 74000.0 kmVolkswagen VentoSector 452 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,50,0002012 - 165,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestTillain NagarToday
- Featured₹ 9,45,0002021 - 22,000 kmVolkswagen PoloIndustrial Area Talwandi Bhai24 Nov
- ₹ 8,99,9992019 - 65000.0 kmVolkswagen VentoMoghalrajpuramToday
- ₹ 5,10,0002012 - 92000.0 kmVolkswagen JettaModel TownTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,25,0002011 - 60000.0 kmVolkswagen VentoBandra WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,25,0002013 - 67000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloMulund WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,90,0002010 - 63000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloKhargharToday
- ₹ 2,40,0002011 - 130,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestDabalimToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002011 - 119000.0 kmVolkswagen JettaAdajanToday
- ₹ 4,49,0002015 - 103000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloHarikrishan NagarToday
- ₹ 4,70,0002016 - 36000.0 kmVolkswagen AmeoRohini Sector 6TodayWarrantyDocument transferi
- Featured₹ 8,45,0002021 - 25,000 kmVolkswagen PoloAndheri EastTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,50,0002012 - 73305.0 kmVolkswagen VentoNagoleTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,50,0002014 - 140000.0 kmVolkswagen VentoKandasamy NagarToday
- ₹ 9,90,0002019 - 15000.0 kmVolkswagen VentoShahkotToday
- ₹ 4,30,0002014 - 42000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloBorivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,20,0002013 - 500,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestKuliaToday
- ₹ 4,10,0002019 - 40,500 kmVolkswagen PoloBarasat- Barrackpore RoadToday
- ₹ 5,91,5002014 - 42,500 kmVolkswagen VentoTestFrazer TownToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.