22,162 ads in India
- Featured₹ 8,10,0002018 - 130,000 kmTata Safari StormeATC Nagar31 Aug
- Featured₹ 95,0002011 - 49,000 kmTata NanoGKNM Hospital3 days ago
- Featured₹ 2,00,0002015 - 86,000 kmTata Indigo EcsNavrangpura6 days ago
- ₹ 8,10,0002017 - 83,000 kmTata NexonAS Rao Nagar2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,25,0002012 - 172,103 kmTata SafariVishal Nagar2 days ago
- ₹ 6,50,0002022 - 12,000 kmTata TiagoRajeev NagarToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,50,0002013 - 20 kmTata Sumo Grande MK IISwaminarayan SocietyToday
- ₹ 4,70,0002017 - 74,000 kmTata TiagoKhandoba NagarToday
- ₹ 11,00,0002022 - 40,000 kmTata NexonKalyanpurToday
- ₹ 91,0002008 - 150,000 kmTata Indigo CsMannampandalToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002009 - 72,000 kmTata Indigo EcsVijay NagarToday
- ₹ 65,0002013 - 17,500 kmTata NanoRPF ColonyToday
- ₹ 3,80,0002017 - 35,000 kmTata TigorKakkanadToday
- ₹ 2,40,0002015 - 125,000 kmTata Sumo VictaPeramburTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,25,0002018 - 113,000 kmTata NexonNew HubliToday
- ₹ 85,0002004 - 150,000 kmTata Indigo CsMG ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,10,0002018 - 78000.0 kmTata TiagoAngeripalayamToday
- ₹ 5,50,0002018 - 125,000 kmTata ZestSampath NagarToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002009 - 150,000 kmTata Indica VistaChelamattomToday
- ₹ 6,00,0002018 - 33,629 kmTata Tigor EVLB NagarToday
- Featured₹ 4,95,0002014 - 103,000 kmTata Safari StormeVillapuram6 Jul
- Featured₹ 6,90,0002018 - 83,000 kmTata NexonJawaddi28 AugVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 8,50,0002018 - 75,200 kmTata NexonGhariwali N V11 SepWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 18,50,0002021 - 55000.0 kmTata HarrierChikuwadi Nana VarchaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 21,49,9992023 - 100 kmTata SafariShyamnagarToday
- ₹ 4,80,0002019 - 17,000 kmTata TigorPeramburTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0002017 - 76,000 kmTata TiagoDwarka Sector 23TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0002017 - 76,000 kmTata TiagoMayur ViharTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0002017 - 76,000 kmTata TiagoMoti NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0002017 - 76,000 kmTata TiagoDilshad GardenTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,70,0002011 - 60,000 kmTata Indica VistaShahjahanpur CanttToday
- ₹ 2,10,0002012 - 145,000 kmTata Indica VistaPrakash NagarToday
- ₹ 56,0002015 - 960,000 kmTata NanoGangailToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002017 - 255,000 kmTata BoltRadha NagarToday
- ₹ 5,80,0002015 - 94,000 kmTata Safari StormeMansarovarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,65,0002014 - 120,000 kmTata Indigo EcsKotturToday
- ₹ 69,0002010 - 87,000 kmTata NanoAmballorToday
- ₹ 2,80,0002014 - 132,000 kmTata Vista TechDorasanipalleToday
- ₹ 4,65,0002019 - 23,000 kmTata TiagoSector 15TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,25,0002017 - 68,700 kmTata Safari StormeSector 4TodayVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.