48 ads in India
- ₹ 1,40,0002017 - 30 kmSmart FortwoMishra ColonyYesterday
- ₹ 35,0002012 - 38 kmSmart FortwoKHB ColonyYesterday
- ₹ 1,15,0002022 - 10,000 kmSmart FortwoKand Ki ColonyYesterday
- ₹ 17,35,0002016 - 11 kmSmart FortwoJanapathYesterday
- ₹ 21,9992021 - 2 kmSmart FortwoOmex CityYesterday
- ₹ 5,00,0002021Smart FortwoSector 9B2 days ago
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,32,0002021 - 23,500 kmSmart FortwoVellangallur3 days ago
- ₹ 64,0002019 - 25,000 kmSmart FortwoGohan Lari Jungle3 days ago
- ₹ 1,40,0002022 - 13,000 kmSmart FortwoGansheddeshwara4 days ago
- ₹ 85,0002022 - 0 kmSmart FortwoMundia Kalan5 days ago
- ₹ 14,00,0002022 - 1,400 kmSmart FortwoBarpalli6 days ago
- ₹ 3,40,0002013 - 20,000 kmSmart FortwoPeddapalli Kaman6 days ago
- ₹ 49,5002023 - 2,000 kmSmart FortwoRampur21 Sep
- ₹ 28,0002014 - 10,000 kmSmart FortwoBurma Mines Colony21 Sep
- ₹ 1,45,0002012 - 74,000 kmSmart FortwoDatye Wada20 Sep
- ₹ 75,0002022 - 3,400 kmSmart FortwoInner Orcha Gate20 Sep
- ₹ 22,0002005 - 50,000 kmSmart FortwoUdhna19 Sep
- ₹ 1,51,0002017 - 25,000 kmSmart Fortwo132 Feet Ring Road19 Sep
- ₹ 1,15,0002021 - 24,000 kmSmart FortwoIndira Nagar18 Sep
- ₹ 16,0002023 - 20 kmSmart FortwoNandampudi18 Sep
- ₹ 75,0002022 - 20,000 kmSmart FortwoTaldabra15 Sep
- ₹ 18,0002022 - 0 kmSmart FortwoTarapur Part 614 Sep
- ₹ 30,0002019 - 5,000 kmSmart FortwoNahar Para14 Sep
- ₹ 2,50,0002001Smart FortwoLalbaug13 Sep
- ₹ 1,30,0002014 - 100,000 kmSmart FortwoHukanpukhuri Gaon13 Sep
- ₹ 15,0002020Smart FortwoCBD Belapur13 Sep
- ₹ 1,00,00,0002023 - 0 kmSmart FortwoVidhansabha13 Sep
- ₹ 1,60,0002012 - 160,000 kmSmart FortwoNarsingi12 Sep
- ₹ 35,0002019 - 105 kmSmart FortwoMallaram11 Sep
- ₹ 45,0002020 - 50,000 kmSmart FortwoRocko City10 Sep
- ₹ 35,0002023 - 50 kmSmart FortwoSamudri Vihar9 Sep
- ₹ 70,0002008Smart FortwoBhaluka6 Sep
- ₹ 2,00,0002020 - 25,000 kmSmart FortwoKukatpally6 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 60,0002022 - 140,000 kmSmart FortwoBohari5 Sep
- ₹ 15,0002022 - 1 kmSmart FortwoPrakash Nagaram4 Sep
- ₹ 1,00,0002018 - 2,000 kmSmart FortwoTiwariganj3 Sep
- ₹ 3,80,0002022 - 1,800 kmSmart FortwoBankhandigram3 Sep
- ₹ 1,20,0002022 - 8,000 kmSmart FortwoShanti Nagar1 Sep
- ₹ 98,0002023 - 150 kmSmart FortwoDam Gunj31 Aug
- ₹ 1,70,0002019 - 18,838 kmSmart FortwoAtrauli31 Aug
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.