5,936 ads in India
- Featured₹ 8,99,9992015 - 55,000 kmSkoda OctaviaRajkot Housing Society17 AugVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 16,85,0002018 - 46,000 kmSkoda OctaviaNew Thippasandra3 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,50,0002015 - 63,412 kmSkoda RapidKeteshwer Chowk5 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,35,0002008 - 150,000 kmSkoda FabiaSantosh Nagar2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,50,0002020 - 69,000 kmSkoda RapidSector 63Today
- ₹ 2,49,0002012 - 25,000 kmSkoda FabiaJogeshwari EastToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 7,00,0002011 - 77,000 kmSkoda YetiPatamata CentreToday
- ₹ 3,49,0002012 - 45,000 kmSkoda RapidJogeshwari EastToday
- ₹ 3,45,0002012 - 51,000 kmSkoda RapidJhilmil ColonyToday
- ₹ 6,75,0002016 - 67,000 kmSkoda RapidJP NagarToday
- ₹ 9,75,0002015 - 70,000 kmSkoda SuperbJhilmil ColonyToday
- ₹ 4,85,0002017 - 58,100 kmSkoda RapidNaranpuraToday
- ₹ 4,79,0002016 - 40,000 kmSkoda RapidJogeshwari EastToday
- ₹ 4,70,0002011 - 68,000 kmSkoda SuperbSafdarjungTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 17,75,0002020 - 85,000 kmSkoda KaroqVasant ViharTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,90,0002011 - 103,000 kmSkoda FabiaCoimbatore Old CityToday
- ₹ 4,25,0002012 - 25,339 kmSkoda RapidMulund WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,25,0002013 - 25,339 kmSkoda RapidMulund WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,95,0002013 - 90,000 kmSkoda RapidKandanchavadiToday
- ₹ 13,74,9992021 - 12,059 kmSkoda KushaqAcharya ViharToday
- Featured₹ 6,79,0002015 - 53,142 kmSkoda RapidJalahalli16 Sep
- Featured₹ 16,90,0002018 - 39,000 kmSkoda OctaviaVile Parle East26 AprWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 12,24,9992016 - 54,000 kmSkoda OctaviaPreet Vihar7 days agoWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,00,0002022 - 46,000 kmSkoda SlaviaCaranzalem CircleToday
- ₹ 2,99,0002007 - 160,000 kmSkoda LauraManikwadiToday
- ₹ 1,45,0002007 - 168,000 kmSkoda OctaviaMoonupedikaToday
- Featured₹ 13,74,9992021 - 12,059 kmSkoda KushaqEast Kolkata TownshipTodayWarrantyDocument transferi
- ₹ 1,40,0002007 - 175,000 kmSkoda OctaviaRampura PhulToday
- ₹ 5,50,0002015 - 125,000 kmSkoda RapidThatichetlapalemToday
- ₹ 2,99,9992010 - 62000.0 kmSkoda SuperbDharampethTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,75,0002013 - 96,000 kmSkoda RapidKaruvampalayam ExtnToday
- ₹ 8,00,0002015 - 100,000 kmSkoda OctaviaVivek Vihar Phase 2TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,75,0002018 - 35,000 kmSkoda RapidPanampilly NagarToday
- ₹ 8,80,0002018 - 40,000 kmSkoda RapidKattappana MarketToday
- ₹ 6,90,0002017 - 82,000 kmSkoda RapidIFFCO ChowkToday
- ₹ 6,11,0002017 - 70,000 kmSkoda RapidShankar nagarToday
- ₹ 5,45,0002014 - 96,000 kmSkoda RapidNallampalayamToday
- ₹ 7,35,0002016 - 116,000 kmSkoda RapidCoimbatore Central Railway StationToday
- ₹ 3,75,0002011 - 83000.0 kmSkoda LauraKumbra 6 PartToday
- ₹ 5,50,0002015 - 92,973 kmSkoda RapidLB NagarToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.