46 ads in India
- Featured₹ 1,75,00,0002011 - 35,000 kmRolls-Royce GhostKaniyapuram7 Sep
- Featured₹ 2,10,00,0002012 - 50,000 kmRolls-Royce GhostVettu Road26 May
- Featured₹ 2,65,00,0002012 - 6,223 kmRolls-Royce GhostSantacruz West7 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 75,00,0001982 - 40000.0 kmRolls-Royce OthersBandra WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,95,00,0002014 - 45000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostBypass RoadYesterdayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,85,00,0002013 - 21,000 kmRolls-Royce GhostGachibowliYesterday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,98,00,0002012 - 25000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostErnakulam HPO3 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,99,00,0002012 - 25000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostChennai Central4 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,40,0002019 - 76,850 kmRolls-Royce Phantom Drop HeadCoupePathar Mandir Chowk4 days ago
- ₹ 2,60,00,0002013 - 28,000 kmRolls-Royce GhostGoregaon West4 days ago
- ₹ 2,65,00,0002012 - 25000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostPalarivattom4 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,65,00,0002012 - 12,000 kmRolls-Royce GhostGachibowli4 days ago
- ₹ 40,00,0002023 - 10 kmRolls-Royce Phantom Series IIPehowa Rural Part5 days ago
- ₹ 30,00,0002023 - 30,000 kmRolls-Royce GhostChinar Park6 days ago
- ₹ 2,50,00,0002013 - 29,000 kmRolls-Royce GhostBanjara Hills7 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,10,0002022 - 8,000 kmRolls-Royce Phantom Drop HeadCoupeVenkateswara Pet10 Sep
- ₹ 15,0001920 - 15,000 kmRolls-Royce Phantom CoupeLB Nagar9 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,65,0002020 - 20,000 kmRolls-Royce PhantomMiapur7 Sep
- Featured₹ 2,75,00,0002008 - 8,042 kmRolls-Royce PhantomSantacruz West7 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 85,0002021 - 150 kmRolls-Royce GhostThana Kala Chowk5 Sep
- Featured₹ 1,75,00,0002011 - 35,000 kmRolls-Royce GhostKochi MG Road9 Sep
- ₹ 1,00,0002022 - 69,000 kmRolls-Royce CullinanChowk31 Aug
- ₹ 3,90,0002023 - 300 kmRolls-Royce Phantom Series IITriloki Nagar29 Aug
- ₹ 8,00,00,0002017 - 9,000 kmRolls-Royce PhantomMount Road26 Aug
- ₹ 27,0002021 - 2 kmRolls-Royce Phantom Drop HeadCoupeJankipuram24 Aug
- ₹ 4,50,00,0002015 - 11,000 kmRolls-Royce PhantomMount Road23 Aug
- ₹ 45,0002010 - 50,000 kmRolls-Royce GhostPuranabasti23 Aug
- ₹ 2,75,00,0002008 - 8,041 kmRolls-Royce PhantomSantacruz West7 AugVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,45,00,0002011 - 4,500 kmRolls-Royce GhostErnakulam HPO18 JulVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,0002023 - 1 kmRolls-Royce Phantom Drop HeadCoupeRaza Bazar23 Jun
- ₹ 2,65,00,0002012 - 6,281 kmRolls-Royce GhostSantacruz West20 JunVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,50,00,0002011 - 43000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostDev Nagar13 May
- ₹ 1,65,00,0002011 - 45000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostLokhandwala Complex26 AprVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,00,00,0002012 - 25000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostKarol Bagh11 AprVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,50,00,0002012 - 21000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostBangalore Airport Area9 AprVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,50,00,0002012 - 22000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostGujarat Refinery Township9 AprVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,50,00,0002012 - 21000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostCoimbatore Central Railway Station7 AprVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,50,00,0002012 - 21000.0 kmRolls-Royce GhostChennai Central7 AprVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,00,00,0002011 - 27,716 kmRolls-Royce GhostCalicut Civil Station21 Oct
- ₹ 2,00,00,0002011 - 27,716 kmRolls-Royce GhostKochi MG Road20 Oct
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.