46 ads in India
- ₹ 2,51,0002014 - 72000.0 kmPremier RioGulmohar ViharYesterday
- ₹ 3,00,0001995 - 45,000 kmPremier PadminiKumarapuram2 days ago
- ₹ 1,00,0002013 - 10,000 kmPremier Rio100 Feet Road2 days ago
- ₹ 75,0001997 - 50,000 kmPremier PadminiPozhichalur Viman Nagar3 days ago
- ₹ 1,80,0001985 - 0 kmPremier PadminiKaloor3 days ago
- ₹ 2,25,0001990 - 49,000 kmPremier PadminiSuchitra Road3 days agoVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 2,21,0002013 - 102,365 kmPremier RioNew Weavers Colony3 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,35,0002012 - 39,000 kmPremier RioNehru Nagar3 days ago
- ₹ 3,12,0001993 - 70,000 kmPremier PadminiHasanabad5 days ago
- ₹ 2,10,0001994 - 90,000 kmPremier PadminiIndore6 days ago
- ₹ 2,10,0001994 - 90,000 kmPremier PadminiAB Bypass Road6 days ago
- ₹ 1,50,0002013 - 105,000 kmPremier RioThalore6 days ago
- ₹ 2,22,0002013 - 101,256 kmPremier RioSaibaba Colony22 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,40,0002018 - 75,000 kmPremier RioThirupalya21 Sep
- ₹ 2,25,0002011 - 50,000 kmPremier RioApproach Road Area19 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,40,0002023 - 2,000 kmPremier 118 NEHariharganj17 Sep
- ₹ 2,39,0001995 - 50,000 kmPremier PadminiKinfra Industries Park16 Sep
- ₹ 2,25,0002013 - 101,258 kmPremier RioNew Weavers Colony15 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0001986 - 10 kmPremier Padminikavuri hills15 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,25,0002014 - 150,000 kmPremier RioAPMC Gokak12 Sep
- ₹ 2,80,0001993 - 866,005 kmPremier PadminiKaduthuruthy11 Sep
- ₹ 3,85,0001994 - 78,000 kmPremier 118 NEMysore11 Sep
- ₹ 2,30,0001994 - 55,000 kmPremier PadminiKannur11 Sep
- ₹ 2,30,0001998 - 44,000 kmPremier NE 118Whitefield11 Sep
- ₹ 1,25,0001994 - 50,000 kmPremier PadminiTVS Nagar10 Sep
- ₹ 2,20,0002020 - 33,000 kmPremier RioSrikakulam Road8 Sep
- ₹ 1,60,0001988 - 120,000 kmPremier PadminiVijaya Nagar7 Sep
- ₹ 1,45,0001995 - 77,000 kmPremier PadminiSomanur7 Sep
- ₹ 1,00,0002021 - 53,000 kmPremier RioDubagga7 Sep
- ₹ 1,60,0001996 - 120,000 kmPremier PadminiMananthavady7 Sep
- ₹ 1,15,0002011 - 95,000 kmPremier RioVishwakarma Nagar4 Sep
- ₹ 2,00,0001996 - 40,000 kmPremier 118 NEIncome Tax Colony3 Sep
- ₹ 1,85,0001997 - 65,000 kmPremier PadminiMethala3 Sep
- ₹ 1,18,0002011 - 60,000 kmPremier RioSangrur1 Sep
- ₹ 1,19,5002011 - 60,000 kmPremier RioAkalgarh1 Sep
- ₹ 1,00,5002013 - 1 kmPremier RioMayapuri31 Aug
- ₹ 2,40,0001995 - 32,000 kmPremier PadminiChangubetty30 Aug
- ₹ 3,00,0001988 - 60,000 kmPremier PadminiGreenland Colony19 Aug
- ₹ 1,80,0001988 - 45,000 kmPremier PadminiKonchady17 Jul
- ₹ 1,45,0001990 - 38,000 kmPremier 118 NEBasavaraj Pet15 Jul
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.