1,792 ads near Phase 1
- Featured₹ 13,75,0002016 - 110000.0 kmToyota Innova CrystaSector 508 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,50,0002012 - 90,000 kmToyota Etios LivaSector 635 days ago
- Featured₹ 15,85,0002020 - 82000.0 kmToyota Innova CrystaSohana Village20 Oct
- ₹ 11,00,0002013 - 114000.0 kmToyota FortunerSector 78Today
- ₹ 12,50,0002015 - 150,000 kmToyota FortunerMohaliToday
- ₹ 7,25,0002014 - 135,000 kmToyota InnovaSector 43Today
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 4,25,0002013 - 89,000 kmToyota Corolla AltisKumbra 6 PartToday
- ₹ 5,95,0002016 - 15 kmToyota InnovaSector 41BToday
- Featured₹ 4,35,0002014 - 67,000 kmToyota EtiosSector 40CTodayWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 15,85,0002016 - 127,000 kmToyota CamryIndustrial Area Phase 7TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 29,75,0002017 - 79,220 kmToyota FortunerSector 61TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 28,50,0002017 - 36,540 kmToyota FortunerSector 61TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,75,0002010 - 92,000 kmToyota Corolla AltisSector 77TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 10,70,0002012 - 85,000 kmToyota FortunerSector 71Today
- ₹ 3,75,0002009 - 260000.0 kmToyota InnovaSector 118Today
- ₹ 14,70,0002014 - 115000.0 kmToyota FortunerSector 118Today
- ₹ 3,25,0002011 - 85000.0 kmToyota Corolla AltisSector 118Today
- ₹ 11,50,0002016Toyota Innova CrystaAirport RoadToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002011 - 165,000 kmToyota EtiosSector 22DToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002011 - 74,000 kmToyota EtiosSector 40CTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,36,0002012 - 87500.0 kmToyota EtiosSector 38C1 Nov
- Featured₹ 13,85,0002013 - 120000.0 kmToyota FortunerIndustrial Area Phase 716 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 8,75,0002018 - 29000.0 kmToyota YarisSohana Village5 Nov
- ₹ 3,35,0002012 - 87000.0 kmToyota EtiosSector 40DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 44,50,0002010 - 117000.0 kmToyota Land CruiserSector 89Today
- ₹ 31,75,0002019 - 87000.0 kmToyota FortunerSector 118Today
- ₹ 12,50,0002013 - 135,000 kmToyota FortunerSector 118Today
- ₹ 32,75,0002017 - 59,000 kmToyota FortunerSector 38CToday
- ₹ 44,00,0002021 - 28,000 kmToyota FortunerSector 38CToday
- ₹ 17,70,0002019 - 121000.0 kmToyota Innova CrystaSector 43TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,85,0002016 - 90,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaSector 118Today
- ₹ 6,50,0002013 - 105,000 kmToyota InnovaSector 40DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 14,99,9992016 - 154,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaSector 89Today
- ₹ 19,45,0002019 - 62,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaSector 61Today
- ₹ 6,35,0002017 - 98,000 kmToyota EtiosSector 40DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 45,60,0002022 - 5,900 kmToyota FortunerSector 91Today
- ₹ 4,25,0002016 - 82,000 kmToyota Etios LivaSector 38CTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 44,50,0002022 - 22000.0 kmToyota FortunerSector 52Today
- Featured₹ 27,49,9992022 - 49,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaIndustrial Area Phase 7Today
- ₹ 4,65,0002011 - 125000.0 kmToyota InnovaSector 38CTodayVerified Selleri
The starting price of a used car in Phase-1 can vary greatly depending on the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. However, in general, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, while some premium models may cost several lakhs of rupees.
The number of used cars available in Phase-1 will depend on various factors such as the demand for used cars, the population of the city, and the number of car dealerships operating in the city. However, you can find a wide range of used cars in Phase-1 from various brands and models.
You can buy used cars in Phase-1 from a number of sources, including online marketplaces such as CarDekho, CarWale, and Olx, as well as from local car dealerships and individual sellers. It is always advisable to do some research and choose a reliable seller who has a good reputation in the market.
Some of the most popular brands available for used cars in Phase-1 include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their reliability, low maintenance costs, and high resale value.
The number of used diesel cars available in Phase-1 will depend on the demand for diesel cars in the city, as well as the number of diesel car owners who are looking to sell their cars. However, diesel cars are generally more popular in India due to their higher fuel efficiency, and you can find a significant number of used diesel cars in Phase-1.
You can find a wide range of body types for used cars in Phase-1, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs, and MPVs. The availability of each body type will depend on the market demand and the specific preferences of the buyers in Phase-1.
Before buying a second-hand car in Phase-1, it is important to check the car's overall condition, including its engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and electrical systems. It is also advisable to take the car for a test drive and to check its service history and documentation, including the RC book and insurance papers.
In Phase-1, some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and availability of spare parts. However, it is always advisable to get a professional mechanic to inspect the car thoroughly before making a purchase.