3,301 ads in India
- Featured₹ 3,25,0002013 - 112000.0 kmNissan SunnyDevinagar3 Oct
- Featured₹ 2,99,0002014 - 50,000 kmNissan Micra ActivePowai30 JunWarrantyDocument transferi
- Featured₹ 3,15,0002013 - 64254.0 kmNissan SunnyMira Road East25 Nov
- ₹ 2,20,0002011 - 80,000 kmNissan SunnyTower ChowkToday
- ₹ 1,97,0002012 - 88,500 kmNissan MicraNGGO ColonyToday
- ₹ 5,75,0002015 - 142000.0 kmNissan TerranoPowai NakaToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 4,00,0002013 - 115,000 kmNissan SunnyRamanathapuramToday
- ₹ 2,51,0002012 - 77,000 kmNissan MICRA PRIMOSG HighwayTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,90,0002012 - 110,000 kmNissan MicraKesavadasapuramToday
- ₹ 4,45,0002017 - 133,000 kmNissan SunnyDLF ColonyToday
- ₹ 4,30,0002015 - 39,000 kmNissan MicraSwarajnagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,49,0002017 - 41250.0 kmNissan TerranoSector 4TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,67,0002013 - 72866.0 kmNissan MicraEdakkadToday
- ₹ 6,85,0002021 - 35,000 kmNissan MagniteJawahar NagarToday
- ₹ 4,45,0002017 - 133000.0 kmNissan SunnySector 10 GurgaonToday
- ₹ 3,65,0002013 - 39000.0 kmNissan MicraTambaramToday
- ₹ 5,10,0002015 - 65999.0 kmNissan TerranoSector 19DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,75,0002014 - 46000.0 kmNissan SunnySouth Extension Part 1Today
- ₹ 3,25,0002014 - 85,000 kmNissan TerranoDibdihToday
- ₹ 1,55,0002010 - 72,000 kmNissan MicraMohammad WadiToday
- Featured₹ 4,49,0002018 - 56900.0 kmNissan MicraUdhna24 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,70,0002012 - 56000.0 kmNissan MicraMajura Gate3 OctVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 6,60,0002017 - 138000.0 kmNissan SunnyThillai Nagar24 Nov
- ₹ 11,50,0002020 - 31500.0 kmNissan KicksManikondaToday
- ₹ 9,50,0002018 - 50,000 kmNissan TerranoEdapallyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,00,0002016 - 76000.0 kmNissan MicraThripunithuraToday
- ₹ 3,85,0002012 - 110000.0 kmNissan SunnyVinayagapuramToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002016 - 80000.0 kmNissan MicraSinganallurToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002010 - 72900.0 kmNissan MicraShivdarshan SocietyToday
- ₹ 11,50,0002020 - 31500.0 kmNissan KicksKukatpallyToday
- ₹ 3,85,0002016 - 58275.0 kmNissan TerranoMeerut Cantonment Residential AreaToday
- ₹ 3,25,0002014 - 58400.0 kmNissan MicraSector 14TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,80,0002012 - 66000.0 kmNissan SunnyKozhikodeTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,15,0002021 - 23000.0 kmNissan MagniteCholongunnuToday
- ₹ 5,10,0002014 - 64,000 kmNissan TerranoThirumullavaramToday
- ₹ 4,88,0002014 - 87,550 kmNissan TerranoLaw CollegeTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,49,0002014 - 12,000 kmNissan TerranoVaddarapalyaToday
- ₹ 3,25,0002011 - 87,342 kmNissan SunnyNacharamToday
- ₹ 7,65,0002018 - 16,438 kmNissan SunnyMarathahalliTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,50,0002019 - 85000.0 kmNissan SunnyShalimar BaghTodayVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.