670 ads in India
- Featured₹ 1,55,0001999 - 213000.0 kmMitsubishi LancerSanganur6 days ago
- Featured₹ 20,00,0002018 - 65,000 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportKalyan7 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 9,11,0002013 - 92000.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportVadadla3 Oct
- ₹ 11,49,0001996 - 179000.0 kmMitsubishi PajeroWaterfield Road Bandra WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 41,0002011 - 75,000 kmMitsubishi PajeroGotriToday
- ₹ 2,45,0002008 - 90000.0 kmMitsubishi CediaSai Baba ColonyToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 12,99,0002017 - 95000.0 kmMitsubishi PajeroSarita ViharToday
- ₹ 1,85,0002003 - 270,000 kmMitsubishi LancerRS PuramTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,75,0002015 - 65,000 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportChemburTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,75,0002015 - 65000.0 kmMitsubishi PajeroKeralapuramToday
- ₹ 11,45,0002015 - 97000.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportSector 19DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,55,0002013 - 163,000 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportJamnagarToday
- ₹ 5,95,0002011 - 95000.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportSector 22ATodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 17,25,0002016 - 70324.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportKukatpallyToday
- ₹ 11,45,0002017 - 89000.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportRohini Sector 3TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,50,0002011 - 54,000 kmMitsubishi OutlanderAkotaToday
- ₹ 4,50,0002009 - 110,000 kmMitsubishi OutlanderGandhipuramTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,85,0002016 - 80,000 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportChemburTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,45,0002008 - 73,000 kmMitsubishi MonteroChirag DelhiToday
- ₹ 12,80,0002015 - 112,000 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportIndustrial AreaTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 14,75,0002016 - 70325.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportKondapur13 NovWarrantyRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 8,20,0002015 - 67000.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportSilver City Extension28 SepWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 14,75,0002016 - 70324.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportKhajaguda24 OctWarrantyRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,65,0002012 - 80000.0 kmMitsubishi LancerSector 38CTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,50,0002009 - 110000.0 kmMitsubishi OutlanderKavundampalayamToday
- ₹ 3,35,0002010 - 185,000 kmMitsubishi PajeroKursi RoadToday
- ₹ 2,99,9992009 - 70000.0 kmMitsubishi OutlanderLBS Marg-MulundTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,50,0002016 - 119000.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportDwarkaToday
- ₹ 5,75,0002011 - 76000.0 kmMitsubishi OutlanderConnaught PlaceToday
- ₹ 8,65,0002015 - 318,541 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportBavdhanToday
- ₹ 13,00,0002016 - 119,000 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportDLF Industrial AreaToday
- ₹ 8,50,0002015 - 83000.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportDelhi CantonmentTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,00,0002012 - 300,000 kmMitsubishi PajeroAdalurToday
- ₹ 9,50,0002012 - 85000.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportKrishnagiriToday
- ₹ 9,50,0002012 - 85000.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportCoimbatore Central Railway StationToday
- ₹ 10,99,0002015 - 103,000 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportMLAs ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,14,0002003 - 88000.0 kmMitsubishi LancerAsher NagarToday
- ₹ 13,75,0002017 - 70,000 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportDev NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,20,0002007 - 52,000 kmMitsubishi CediaKVM ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,50,0002013 - 75000.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportMedical EnclaveToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.