460 ads in India
- Featured₹ 47,00,0002018 - 19647.0 kmMini Cooper SAdyar Arunachalapuram10 Nov
- Featured₹ 14,75,0002013 - 24500.0 kmMini CooperAkasha Village16 SepWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 34,99,9992019 - 22000.0 kmMini Cooper 3 DOORPrahlad nagar6 days ago
- ₹ 35,00,0002017 - 16000.0 kmMini Cooper ClubmanSector 33AToday
- ₹ 44,00,0002019 - 23000.0 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleBandra WestToday
- Featured₹ 24,95,0002015 - 25,000 kmMini Cooper 5 DOORPookkayilToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 36,75,0002019 - 23500.0 kmMini Cooper 3 DOORNavrangpuraToday
- ₹ 39,75,0002018 - 39200.0 kmMini Cooper CountrymanEdapallyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 49,90,0002021 - 14000.0 kmMini Cooper SChennai CentralToday
- ₹ 29,95,0002019 - 24343.0 kmMini Cooper CountrymanChemburTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 22,00,0002013 - 50000.0 kmMini Cooper SVizhinjamToday
- ₹ 16,35,0002014 - 65,000 kmMini Cooper CountrymanSG HighwayTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 53,00,0002022 - 14936.0 kmMini Cooper CountrymanKumbalamToday
- ₹ 20,50,0002013 - 42000.0 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleSohnaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 20,50,0002013 - 42000.0 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleMG RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 20,50,0002013 - 42,000 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleGolf Course RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 20,50,0002013 - 42,000 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleSurajkund RoadToday
- ₹ 20,50,0002013 - 420,000 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleSector 37Today
- ₹ 20,50,0002013 - 42000.0 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleSector 12Today
- ₹ 13,50,0002013 - 78000.0 kmMini Cooper SGreater Kailash 2TodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 32,00,0002016 - 44000.0 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleKannur14 Nov
- Featured₹ 37,75,0002019 - 23000.0 kmMini Cooper 3 DOORNaranpura19 Nov
- Featured₹ 22,00,0002012 - 52000.0 kmMini Cooper SCalicut Civil Station12 Aug
- ₹ 17,49,0002015 - 65,000 kmMini Cooper CountrymanMLAs ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 27,00,0002015 - 19000.0 kmMini 5 DOORErnakulam HPOTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 22,49,0002012 - 32,000 kmMini Cooper 3 DOORAndheri EastToday
- ₹ 17,00,0002013 - 49000.0 kmMini CooperMajesticTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 18,00,0002013 - 57000.0 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleMajesticTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,00,0002012 - 70000.0 kmMini 3 DOORMajesticTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 32,00,0002016 - 42000.0 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleMajesticTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,00,0002013 - 80000.0 kmMini CooperMajiwadaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 44,00,0002019 - 12000.0 kmMini Cooper SMajesticTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 44,00,0002019 - 12000.0 kmMini Cooper SErnakulam HPOTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 50,25,0002019 - 3000.0 kmMini Cooper ConvertibleSector 20DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 35,00,0002017 - 17000.0 kmMini Cooper SCalicut BeachTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 39,50,0002018 - 7,000 kmMini Cooper 3 DOORErnakulamToday
- ₹ 26,50,0002017 - 15000.0 kmMini CooperKodambakkam TrustpuramTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,90,0002012 - 35000.0 kmMini Cooper CountrymanRajaji NagarToday
- ₹ 15,90,0002012 - 35000.0 kmMini Cooper CountrymanJubilee HillsToday
- ₹ 15,90,0002012 - 35000.0 kmMini Cooper CountrymanVasant KunjToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.