3,74,337 ads in India
- Featured₹ 10,50,0002019 - 76,408 kmMaruti Suzuki S-Cross1Nelamangala8 Jul
- Featured₹ 7,25,0002018 - 84,000 kmFord EcosportPitampura8 AugVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 6,50,0002016 - 55,503 kmVolkswagen VentoTestKasarwadi5 JulVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,95,0002019 - 60,000 kmHyundai CretaSector 21DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,25,0002019 - 60,000 kmHyundai i20Sector 21DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,45,0002009 - 58,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniNo-2 Patia Pathar GaonToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,70,0002003 - 550,000 kmToyota QualisTurakrathiToday
- ₹ 92,0002008 - 51,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Zen-EstiloSai NagarToday
- ₹ 9,75,0002022 - 4,500 kmMahindra XUV 300KuttikanamToday
- ₹ 5,50,0002014 - 79,000 kmFord EcosportAnuradhapuramToday
- ₹ 2,10,0002017 - 60,335 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniRainaiwariToday
- ₹ 2,20,0002012 - 72,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-K10Sampath NagarToday
- ₹ 17,80,0002022 - 3,000 kmHonda City ZXBHANUGUDIToday
- ₹ 3,80,0002012 - 151,000 kmMahindra ScorpioTelagapalemToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002018 - 50,000 kmHyundai EonVaduvanchalToday
- ₹ 7,80,0002018 - 68,000 kmMahindra BoleroSatya ViharToday
- ₹ 2,80,0002016 - 20 kmMaruti Suzuki EecoHasanpurToday
- ₹ 1,42,9992011 - 120,000 kmChevrolet BeatMiyapurToday
- ₹ 10,35,0002021 - 35,000 kmHonda CitySector 34AToday
- ₹ 2,20,0002010Volkswagen PoloNavi SankaliToday
- Featured₹ 16,75,0002021 - 67,000 kmMG HectorJanakpuri17 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,25,5552010 - 100,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftSheriff Colony Extn4 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 5,50,0002019 - 118,685 kmTata TigorChikalthana MIDC13 Aug
- ₹ 3,95,0002014 - 92,000 kmVolkswagen PoloMulgund NakaToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002007 - 200,000 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoMullanaToday
- ₹ 65,0002007 - 135,000 kmChevrolet SparkKonthamuruToday
- ₹ 2,00,0002010 - 150,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftPolice Colony RudrapurToday
- ₹ 2,68,0002017 - 48,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniPeroorkadaToday
- ₹ 2,95,0002010 - 0 kmMaruti Suzuki 800JowaiToday
- ₹ 88,0002010 - 155,000 kmTata Indigo CsCycle ColonyToday
- ₹ 1,08,0002009 - 77,000 kmTata Indica VistaBHELToday
- ₹ 2,65,0002014 - 62,000 kmHyundai SantroKarunagappallyToday
- ₹ 1,65,0002011 - 78,000 kmMaruti Suzuki 1000Adarsh NagarToday
- ₹ 1,40,0002008 - 70,000 kmToyota CorollaAjeet NagarToday
- ₹ 65,0001999 - 37,000 kmMaruti Suzuki 800Christian ColonyToday
- ₹ 1,20,0002015 - 3,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireSantragachiToday
- ₹ 1,60,0002003 - 200,000 kmToyota QualisSchoolpadiToday
- ₹ 2,49,0002010 - 69,000 kmChevrolet CruzeJogeshwari WestToday
- ₹ 6,80,0002016 - 100,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaJhotwaraToday
- ₹ 32,00,0002019 - 60,000 kmFord EndeavourPanvelTodayVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.