7,105 ads in India
- Featured₹ 4,00,0002017 - 35,000 kmMahindra KUV 100Nauroji Nagar5 days ago
- Featured₹ 1,75,0002010 - 85000.0 kmMahindra XyloMaroli Navsari Road11 Nov
- Featured₹ 3,30,0002017 - 72000.0 kmMahindra KUV 100Behrampur26 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,30,0002007 - 151,100 kmMahindra ScorpioFalaknumaToday
- ₹ 2,50,0002013 - 80,000 kmMahindra QuantoMariyapuramToday
- ₹ 2,93,0002016 - 41800.0 kmMahindra KUV 100Tilak NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,60,0002014 - 90,000 kmMahindra VeritoLP PanjaToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002012 - 105,000 kmMahindra XUV500Ram NagarToday
- ₹ 15,0002022Mahindra Five-door TharKalyanToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002018 - 53200.0 kmMahindra KUV 100MP Nagar Zone 2Today
- ₹ 2,75,0002009 - 142000.0 kmMahindra XyloSampath NagarToday
- ₹ 40,0002021 - 60,000 kmMahindra BoleroBasatharTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,90,0002009 - 225,000 kmMahindra Scorpio27 KholiToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002017 - 64,000 kmMahindra KUV 100MBS NagarToday
- ₹ 3,80,0002018 - 747,039 kmMahindra KUV100 NXTCivil LinesToday
- ₹ 3,99,0002010 - 99,999 kmMahindra Scorpio ClassicRakh AmbhtahliToday
- ₹ 2,80,0001992Mahindra JeepArafwala MohallaToday
- ₹ 3,90,0002012 - 185,000 kmMahindra XUV500JammuToday
- ₹ 1,64,5002014 - 88,508 kmMahindra ScorpioAwanti NagarToday
- ₹ 1,65,0002005 - 200,000 kmMahindra Scorpio ClassicBari BrahmanaToday
- Featured₹ 3,75,0002011 - 100,200 kmMahindra XyloBig Kancheepuram8 Nov
- Featured₹ 3,95,0002010 - 184,000 kmMahindra ScorpioDoghraYesterday
- Featured₹ 1,85,0001989 - 86000.0 kmMahindra JeepNeyyattinkara21 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 1,64,5002014 - 88,000 kmMahindra ScorpioBhagya NagarToday
- ₹ 3,30,0002011 - 140,000 kmMahindra BoleroErnadToday
- ₹ 2,45,0001999 - 68,500 kmMahindra TharMukkamToday
- ₹ 3,80,0002010 - 90000.0 kmMahindra BoleroSangameshwarToday
- ₹ 1,39,9992021 - 54,000 kmMahindra TharBorbariToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002023 - 784,991 kmMahindra Scorpio ClassicBarmer RuralToday
- ₹ 2,90,0002007 - 245,000 kmMahindra Scorpio ClassicKoliwadToday
- ₹ 4,00,0002016 - 7,100 kmMahindra KUV 100KalapaharToday
- ₹ 2,50,0002016 - 65,000 kmMahindra MaxxMandriToday
- ₹ 1,65,0001996Mahindra JeepKainattyToday
- ₹ 2,10,0002013 - 89,563 kmMahindra QuantoKurla EastTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,65,0002015 - 100,000 kmMahindra Bolero Pik-UpKotra SultanabadToday
- ₹ 3,35,0002015 - 62500.0 kmMahindra XyloNavrangpuraToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002023 - 10,000 kmMahindra Scorpio ClassicTitoliToday
- ₹ 1,98,0001996Mahindra JeepWest HillToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002004 - 70,000 kmMahindra ScorpioSeithekema NewToday
- ₹ 3,30,0002010 - 170,000 kmMahindra BoleroNedumbasseryToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.