38 ads near Madurai Railway Station Area
- Featured₹ 18,00,0002021 - 41000.0 kmMG Hector PlusPykara7 Nov
- ₹ 19,90,0002020 - 72000.0 kmMG Hector PlusMadurai Railway Station AreaToday
- ₹ 19,75,0002022 - 38000.0 kmMG HectorRam NagarYesterday
- Featured₹ 36,00,0002021 - 53000.0 kmMG GlosterPykara27 Oct
- ₹ 19,80,0002022 - 36000.0 kmMG HectorThirunagarTodayVerified Selleri
- Displaying ads within 10 kms from Madurai Railway Station Area, Madurai
- Featured₹ 18,88,8882021 - 50000.0 kmMG Hector PlusSheriff Colony Extn25 SepWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- Displaying ads more than 100 kms away from Madurai Railway Station Area, Madurai
- Featured₹ 18,50,0002021 - 49000.0 kmMG HectorCrawford Colony8 Nov
- Featured₹ 18,49,0002020 - 15500.0 kmMG HectorAlagu Nagar21 SepWarrantyDocument transferi
- ₹ 19,00,0002020 - 48000.0 kmMG Hector PlusTirunelveliToday
- ₹ 18,89,8882021 - 51500.0 kmMG Hector PlusInam KarurToday
- Featured₹ 18,50,0002021 - 49,000 kmMG HectorTillain NagarToday
- ₹ 24,75,0002023 - 5132.0 kmMG Hector PlusSubbiah ColonyYesterday
- ₹ 20,00,0002020 - 23,000 kmMG Hector PlusSrinivasapuramYesterday
- ₹ 15,50,0002020 - 36580.0 kmMG HectorPalayapalayamYesterday
- ₹ 18,00,0002020 - 56000.0 kmMG HectorGandhi NagarYesterday
- ₹ 19,00,0002020 - 27,000 kmMG Hector PlusSnthi NagarYesterday
- ₹ 15,35,0002019 - 58,000 kmMG HectorMeenachil3 days ago
- ₹ 24,50,0002023 - 4,160 kmMG HectorErode3 days ago
- ₹ 24,50,0002023 - 4,160 kmMG HectorVeerapandi3 days ago
- ₹ 13,70,0002022 - 15000.0 kmMG ASTORInam Karur3 days ago
- ₹ 20,90,0002022 - 45000.0 kmMG ZS EVKattappana Market4 days ago
- ₹ 18,49,0002020 - 15500.0 kmMG HectorThillai Nagar4 days agoWarrantyDocument transferi
- ₹ 14,50,0002019 - 30,000 kmMG HectorSampath Nagar6 days ago
- ₹ 16,50,0002019 - 34,000 kmMG HectorIdukkitownship27 Nov
- ₹ 14,99,0002020 - 29000.0 kmMG HectorSampath Nagar25 Nov
- Featured₹ 15,00,0002020 - 45,000 kmMG HectorAsher Nagar5 Nov
- Featured₹ 16,50,0002022 - 30000.0 kmMG HectorErode13 Nov
- ₹ 18,75,0002021 - 28,800 kmMG HectorNainankulam21 Nov
- ₹ 17,99,0002021 - 25,000 kmMG Hector PlusParisutham Nagar21 Nov
- ₹ 22,00,0002022 - 23,000 kmMG Hector PlusBalaji Nagar17 Nov
- ₹ 18,50,0002019 - 140000.0 kmMG Hector PlusThindal Malai16 Nov
- ₹ 22,50,0002023 - 8,300 kmMG Hector PlusEashwarmoorthy Nagar8 Nov
- Featured₹ 18,50,0002019 - 110000.0 kmMG HectorRVE Nagar31 Oct
- ₹ 13,25,0002019 - 46000.0 kmMG HectorAdimali7 Oct
- ₹ 18,89,9992021 - 50000.0 kmMG Hector PlusThindal Malai25 Sep
- ₹ 15,55,5002020 - 30000.0 kmMG HectorSampath Nagar17 Aug
- ₹ 15,55,5552020 - 30000.0 kmMG HectorKumar Nagar17 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 17,00,0002022 - 4,200 kmMG ASTORPKS Colony15 Jul
The starting price of a used car in Madurai-railway-station-area can vary greatly depending on the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. However, in general, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, while some premium models may cost several lakhs of rupees.
The number of used cars available in Madurai-railway-station-area will depend on various factors such as the demand for used cars, the population of the city, and the number of car dealerships operating in the city. However, you can find a wide range of used cars in Madurai-railway-station-area from various brands and models.
You can buy used cars in Madurai-railway-station-area from a number of sources, including online marketplaces such as CarDekho, CarWale, and Olx, as well as from local car dealerships and individual sellers. It is always advisable to do some research and choose a reliable seller who has a good reputation in the market.
Some of the most popular brands available for used cars in Madurai-railway-station-area include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their reliability, low maintenance costs, and high resale value.
The number of used diesel cars available in Madurai-railway-station-area will depend on the demand for diesel cars in the city, as well as the number of diesel car owners who are looking to sell their cars. However, diesel cars are generally more popular in India due to their higher fuel efficiency, and you can find a significant number of used diesel cars in Madurai-railway-station-area.
You can find a wide range of body types for used cars in Madurai-railway-station-area, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs, and MPVs. The availability of each body type will depend on the market demand and the specific preferences of the buyers in Madurai-railway-station-area.
Before buying a second-hand car in Madurai-railway-station-area, it is important to check the car's overall condition, including its engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and electrical systems. It is also advisable to take the car for a test drive and to check its service history and documentation, including the RC book and insurance papers.
In Madurai-railway-station-area, some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and availability of spare parts. However, it is always advisable to get a professional mechanic to inspect the car thoroughly before making a purchase.