40 ads in India
- Featured₹ 2,85,00,0002017 - 7,000 kmLamborghini HuracanPoovangal26 Aug
- Featured₹ 2,85,00,0002017 - 7,000 kmLamborghini HuracanKochi MG Road26 Aug
- Featured₹ 1,10,00,0002011 - 15,787 kmLamborghini GallardoFort Kochi8 Jul
- ₹ 4,00,00,0002019 - 5,000 kmLamborghini UrusBangalore Airport AreaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,99,75,0002021 - 18,000 kmLamborghini UrusVasant KunjYesterday
- ₹ 2,40,00,0002015 - 20000.0 kmLamborghini HuracanErnakulam2 days ago
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 2,95,00,0002018 - 12,000 kmLamborghini HuracanGachibowli3 days ago
- ₹ 4,85,00,0002021 - 12000.0 kmLamborghini UrusGachibowli3 days ago
- ₹ 2,40,00,0002015 - 20,000 kmLamborghini HuracanAirport Area3 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,40,00,0002015 - 20,000 kmLamborghini HuracanPuthanathani4 days ago
- ₹ 2,50,00,0002015 - 19,700 kmLamborghini HuracanVelha Goa4 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,99,9992023 - 10,000 kmLamborghini AventadorChasapara5 days ago
- Featured₹ 89,99,9992010 - 12000.0 kmLamborghini GallardoBandra West5 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 40,0002019 - 12,000 kmLamborghini UrusIshwar Nagar19 Sep
- ₹ 20,0002023 - 10 kmLamborghini AventadorMiki Mohalla12 Sep
- ₹ 4,00,00,0002020 - 10,000 kmLamborghini UrusNeer Nagar10 Sep
- ₹ 1,40,00,0002013 - 7,000 kmLamborghini GallardoUpper Worli9 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,15,00,0002014 - 17,000 kmLamborghini HuracanErnakulam HPO9 AugVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,20,00,0002011 - 10,500 kmLamborghini GallardoConnaught Place13 JulVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 1,10,00,0002011 - 15,787 kmLamborghini GallardoThiruvananthapuram8 Jul
- Featured₹ 1,10,00,0002011 - 15,787 kmLamborghini GallardoThondayad8 Jul
- Featured₹ 2,85,00,0002017 - 7,000 kmLamborghini HuracanBypass Road20 Oct
- ₹ 1,10,00,0002011 - 15,787 kmLamborghini GallardoChennai Central8 Jul
- ₹ 1,10,00,0002011 - 15,787 kmLamborghini GallardoKannur8 Jul
- ₹ 1,10,00,0002011 - 15,787 kmLamborghini GallardoKasaragod8 Jul
- ₹ 4,50,00,0002022 - 2,900 kmLamborghini UrusErnakulam HPO25 JunVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,20,00,0002011 - 10,450 kmLamborghini GallardoDLF City Phase 524 JunVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,05,00,0002011 - 30,000 kmLamborghini GallardoBapuji Nagar Forest Park19 May
- ₹ 89,00,0002011 - 30,000 kmLamborghini GallardoGreater Kailash16 MayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,75,00,0002021 - 11,000 kmLamborghini UrusErnakulam HPO13 MayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,25,00,0002020 - 16,000 kmLamborghini UrusErnakulam HPO13 MayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,90,00,0002017 - 2000.0 kmLamborghini HuracanBapuji Nagar Forest Park10 May
- ₹ 1,15,00,0002014 - 13500.0 kmLamborghini GallardoErnakulam HPO10 AprVerified Selleri
- ₹ 95,00,0002010 - 12000.0 kmLamborghini GallardoErnakulam HPO9 AprVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,10,00,0002011 - 16000.0 kmLamborghini GallardoChennai Central9 AprVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,65,00,0002020.0 - 800.0 kmLamborghini OthersSector 8B1 AugVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,99,00,0002019.0 - 2200.0 kmLamborghini HuracanSector 8B1 AugVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,40,00,0002015 - 7000.0 kmLamborghini HuracanNungambakkam19 May
- ₹ 2,45,00,0002017 - 10,000 kmLamborghini HuracanVettu Road16 Mar
- ₹ 2,25,00,0002013 - 11,000 kmLamborghini AventadorThondayad2 Mar
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.