1,682 ads in India
- Featured₹ 17,49,9992020 - 10,441 kmJeep CompassEast Kolkata TownshipYesterdayWarrantyDocument transferi
- Featured₹ 11,75,0002017 - 58,000 kmJeep CompassMogappair West HIG Colony15 AugVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 12,51,0002018 - 81,000 kmJeep CompassVaracha30 JulVerified Selleri
- ₹ 10,99,9992019 - 65,000 kmJeep CompassBorivali EastToday
- ₹ 13,00,0002017 - 142,000 kmJeep CompassPampadyToday
- ₹ 11,75,0002018 - 90,000 kmJeep CompassNaranpuraTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 14,90,0002018 - 49,000 kmJeep CompassNavrangpuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,99,0002017 - 75,000 kmJeep CompassSector 62Today
- ₹ 14,50,0002016 - 25,000 kmJeep CompassMansarovarToday
- ₹ 15,25,0002019 - 36,149 kmJeep CompassKanakapura Main RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 37,50,0002022 - 6,000 kmJeep MeridianSantacruz WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 12,60,0002017 - 68,000 kmJeep CompassThudiyalurToday
- ₹ 14,00,0002018 - 30,000 kmJeep CompassSector 9 Shivam ColonyToday
- ₹ 16,25,0002021 - 35,000 kmJeep CompassBhim NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 13,10,0002017 - 75,000 kmJeep CompassSalem East OldToday
- ₹ 35,25,0002022 - 12,000 kmJeep MeridianSector 52Today
- ₹ 9,50,0002018 - 30,000 kmJeep CompassLuharnagarToday
- ₹ 16,00,0002018 - 16,000 kmJeep CompassAndheri WestToday
- ₹ 13,80,0002018 - 80,000 kmJeep CompassKoyilandyToday
- ₹ 10,75,0002017 - 40,000 kmJeep CompassSector 52Today
- Featured₹ 11,90,0002019 - 82,563 kmJeep CompassMani Majra21 JunVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 14,00,0002017 - 32,112 kmJeep CompassVillivakkam19 AprVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 36,90,0002022 - 9,000 kmJeep MeridianSector 3117 Aug
- ₹ 13,30,0002018 - 47,000 kmJeep CompassVile Parle EastToday
- ₹ 11,00,0002018 - 72,000 kmJeep CompassKapodraToday
- ₹ 10,80,0002017 - 60,000 kmJeep CompassParvat PatiyaToday
- ₹ 13,50,0002018 - 46,000 kmJeep CompassManpadaToday
- ₹ 16,50,0002020 - 49,000 kmJeep CompassKadodaraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,25,0002021 - 41,000 kmJeep CompassNew AlkapuriToday
- ₹ 12,80,0002018 - 76,000 kmJeep CompassThane WestToday
- ₹ 14,90,0002018 - 31,000 kmJeep CompassPuthanathaniToday
- ₹ 13,99,9992018 - 50,000 kmJeep CompassMG RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,99,9992017 - 129,000 kmJeep CompassKailash NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 14,00,0002017 - 47,000 kmJeep CompassPuthanathaniToday
- ₹ 32,75,0002022 - 9,000 kmJeep CompassEdappallyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 68,00,0002022 - 9000.0 kmJeep WranglerKannurTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 12,50,0002017 - 78,560 kmJeep CompassRaipura VillageToday
- ₹ 12,00,0002018 - 56,000 kmJeep CompassMalad WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 12,00,0002018 - 58,000 kmJeep CompassNetaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 18,00,0002019 - 46,500 kmJeep CompassChandra Layout Stage 1Today
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.