Looking for CAD professionals who has relevant experience in airport infrastructure projects to join one of the world’s leading infrastructure consultancy organization, JACOBS, Hyderabad office in India.
Candidate should be conversant with airside design components, terminologies and should be aware of relevant airport standards for drawing preparation; Should have sound AutoCAD knowledge to adopt company’s CAD standards requirements & Quality procedures; Knowledge of customization in AutoCAD is preferred; Candidates with the knowledge of Civil3D & BIM will be given more preference.
Responsibilities and duties
• Preparation of Airfield longitudinal & cross sections, Geometry layouts, Slab layouts, Line marking drawings, Typical sections & Details etc.
• Perform vehicle tracking analysis through Autotrack, Aviplan or equivalent software
• Ensure proper documentation and version control of drawings and team communication
• Maintain drawing control index
• Working through Projectwise software
• Ensure self-quality check of drawings
• Documentation of QAQC copies
• Produce drawings in professional manner to enable efficient use of information by Engineers & BOQ team
Qualifications And Skills
Candidate should possess a minimum qualification of Diploma in Civil Enginerring with 5 years of overall experience and 1 to 2 years of experience in aviation projects.
Should have good communication skills to converse with our global team and should have positive attitude to approach the problems and come out with unique solutions.
Should be an open minded team player to learn new things from every opportunity. A strong quest to “keep learning” will ensure growth within the team.
We are hiring for Ticketing Executive in Siliguri Airport
Report this ad