As a steward at restaurant, one has to :
1. Handles the set up, service, and clearing of the section.
2. To be familiar with food and menu terminology.
3. Clean and prepare condiments.
4. Does not leave the area of work without notifying the head waiter / restaurant - - in charge.
5. To ensure adherence of set service standards while serving the guest.
6. To ensure that all information and duties received by the Head / Sr Steward are followed accurately.
7. To ensure sufficient quantities of crockery, cutlery, china and glassware is available prior to the service operations.
8. To offer quality service at all times.
9. To ensure that guest orders are taken, placed and picked up promptly.
10. To ensure orders are thoroughly checked before serving to the guest.
11. To up sell food and beverage products.
12. Related to restaurant/hospitality industry.
Team Member - Steward/Waiter
Report this ad