• Responsible for assuring site performance, monitoring site health for 5G/4G/3G/2G Networks. Expert in handling performance monitoring operations - troubleshooting & configurations management.
What will your job look like
• You will be working on LTE/3G/2G RAN Network based on Statistics monitoring
• You will be working on day to day site optimization or support on integration/alarm management activities
• You will be handling Nokia OSS access and XML/scripts for troubleshooting proposes
• You will be working on latest Nokia hardware, configuration, modules, OSS version & changes.
• You will be responsible for parameter audit of new carrier and comparison with existing carrier with baseline values, and implementation of all proposed changes using Nokia tools
• You will be supporting day to day Nokia Alarm management activities, Alarm sweep - RTWP validations.
• Liaise with Field technician for all field activity (OAM definition for new Units, RRH fiber termination/swap, onsite troubleshooting)
• Perform Pre & Post Health Check using different Nokia tools
• To support Field Crew for antenna/cable swap, TMA troubleshooting etc.
• Daily day to day support for RF team related to parameter changes or troubleshooting
• You will be performing VSWR/RET/CIQ/Neighbor validations
All you need is.
• Must be an Engineering Graduate BE/B.Tech (Preferred in Electronics & Communication stream) with 2-8 years experience.
• Must have min. 2 years hands on Experience on Nokia system prefer multi-vendor experience (Nokia + Ericsson)
• Good knowledge of LTE/3G/2G mobile network technologies & services in integration or optimization domain.
• Rich experience on Nokia OSS access and XML/scripts for troubleshooting proposes
• Good Knowledge about latest Nokia hardware, configuration, modules, OSS version & changes.
• Must have above average communication skills
• Highly Preferred to work on US CST Time/Night Shift
• Preferably some experience on NAM networks
Report this ad