Sell
Patancheru luxurious apartment flats for sale in gated community 0
1 / 16

Details

TypeApartments
Bedrooms2
Bathrooms2
FurnishingUnfurnished
Construction StatusUnder Construction
Listed byBuilder
Super Builtup area (ft²)910
Carpet Area (ft²)820
Total Floors5
Car Parking1
Floor No2
FacingEast

Description

Patancheru 1 Bhk and 2 Bhk luxury apartment flat with luxury amenities in Patancheru

1bhk 650 sft 20.5L+ 3L amenities

2bhk 910 sft 28.66L+ 4L amenities

G +5 floors with 5 block in 7 acres overall 750 plats

Price 2850 for sft

‌Possession will be with in 2 years

Additional charges:

North East...50 rupees

East...50 rupees

corner... 50 rupees

Booking amount :

50k for 1 BHK

1L for 2BHK

38% of construction area remaining 62% open area of total area

20% down payment

spot 7 % discount

4 EMIs 5% discount

12 months no discount

TRANQUILLO MPR urban city is a residential development in Patancheru, Hyderabad.

The project is built by

TRANQUILLO projects and holdings They provide 1 BHK 2 BHK affordable apartment flats with all necessity amenities. It is approved approved by Telangana Rera and HMDA

Project highlights:

2.5 km from Patancheru bus stop, 20 feet road around the blocks near ammavari temple,

2 km from main highway,

ORR view from sight,

Miyapur proposed metro service to Patancheru..etc

Amenities:

5 star club house

swimming pool

kids pool

children play area

jogging track

gym

indoor games

yoga centre

meditation hall

AC banquet hall

guestrooms

gas connection

car parking...etc

₹ 28,66,0002 Bds - 2 Ba - 910 ft2

Patancheru luxurious apartment flats for sale in gated community

Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana
4 days ago
Seller description
Pooja
Member since Jul 2018
** *** ****
Show number

Posted in

Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana
AD ID 1545472663

Report this ad