We are Hiring for Java Developer For Reputed IT Company in Jaipur Location.
• Develop the code for the requirements assigned referring the product requirement documents.
• Fixing the issues (Internal or External) with in the defined SLA.
• Unit testing.
• Preparing and updating the necessary technical documents before, during and after coding.
• Reports Development using Reporting tools (Like Jasper).
• Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
• Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers.
• Should have excellent attention to high quality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level, ideally having gone through 2 full SDLCs
- Working closely with team members to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with team members to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as the basis for the project event log, issues and risk log and any subsequent reporting
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Work closely with relevant team members internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems
- Contributing to post implementation reviews helping to demonstrate success or otherwise of projects
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Must have experience of OOPS, collections, multi-threaded,j2ee etc.
Must have experience of web frameworks (Spring/Hibernate) and web services.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
Experience of the full software development life cycle from business.
Good problem solving skills
• Optional Health Insurance
• Pantry Access
Report this ad