O.T. TELECOM PRIVATE LIMITD
Designation : Site Engineer (Trainee)
Reports to: Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Reqd. Qualification: Diploma / B.Tech / B.E
Stream: EE / ECE / EEE / EIE / ME
Work Location: PAN India As Per Candidate Loaction
Remuneration: INR 15,000/- to 19,000/- per month [For Diploma Engineers]
INR 18,000/- to 25,000/- per month [For B.Tech Engineers]
[Salary will be hiked upto 30% after 3 months probation period depending on the performance.]
Extra Facilities: Accommodation + Transportation + Insurance [Worth Rs. 2.5Lac]
RF Survey, EMF Survey, LOS Survey, UBR Survey, BTS Installation & Commissioning, Microwave Link,
3G & 4G Implementation, Small Cell Project, Battery Bank Installation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carrying out site surveys
• May have to visit sites when needed to solve problems regarding communicating devices.
• Will have to inspect and service telecommunication devices in frequent interval of time.
• Engineers will also have to designed create devices for telecommunication systems and cooperate with the team members.
• Traveling to meet suppliers, customers and colleagues based in other offices
• Negotiating product requirements with customers
• Providing technical guidance to colleagues and other teams
• Finding creative solutions to the challenges of network design, mobile communications, data service requirements and internet and network signaling protocols
• Testing theoretical designs
• Attending conferences and seminars to network and keep up to date with the latest developments in the sector
• Liaising with internal and external customers
• Analyzing and interpreting data to inform your work
• Working to tight timescales as part of a high-performing team
• Arranging process meetings
• Rewriting or modifying processes to ensure all aspects of the service run smoothly and to schedule.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Mandatory Skills Required
• Candidates must have to physically fit.
• The candidate will be responsible for various RF/wireless activities like survey, planning, Installation, commissioning, spectrum analysis, Installation & Commissioning BTS sites etc.
• Candidates must have the ability for providing Telecom solutions i.e. Tele solution of different kind of errors in GSM and CDMA spectrum.
• Candidate should have the ability to work under pressure.
• Candidate should have the leadership quality to maintain team.
• Candidates willing relocate.
• Good eyesight
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good organizational and managerial skills
• Presentation skills
• A logical approach to problem solving
• To enjoy technical and engineering activities
• To be able to keep up-to-date with rapid technological developments
• To be able to work as part of a team
• INTERVIEW IS GOING ON
• OR SEND CV AT
Industry Telecom Designation RF Engineer , Drive Test Engineer ,INC En
Report this ad