We at DIMR are looking for Receptionist for our SHIMLA Center.
•Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
•Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
•Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
•Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
•Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
•Deal with complaints or problems.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude.
• Pleasing personality.
Female candidates will be preferred for this job.
Front Office Executive
Report this ad