We are running leading company related filed of Massage, Beautician, Saloon Ayurveda therapy and also selling beautician products in India.
Successfully running 10 branches franchise model in South India (Chennai & Bangalore).
Responsibilities for Massage Therapist:
• Evaluate clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion
• Experience working in a spa or therapy centre environment preferred.
• Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used
• Prepare and blend oils, and apply the blends to clients' skin
• Discuss with other health care professionals such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians, and psychologists in order to develop treatment plans for clients
• Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage.
• Ability to keep a well-groomed, professional appearance
• Ability to perform massages on diverse clients
• Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
• Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
• Travel to corporate locations to deliver on-site massages for employees.
We are looking for a responsible FRONT OFFICE to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Responsibilities for Front office:
• Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
• Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
• Make travel arrangements
• Document expenses and hand in reports
• Undertake occasional receptionist duties
• Looking for attractive and energetic female candidates for both Massage therapist & front office
• Required for minimum Qualification to specific skill set.
• Minimum knowledge for Microsoft Word document.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Open & broad minded female candidates for both the position.
• Specific to Personal secretory candidate ready to travel within the india metro cities.
• Accommodation provided for outside of Chennai candidates.
• Attractive salary 30 K to 50 K per month. (For right candidate salary is no bar).
• We work corporate culture model (PF & Insurance coverage).
• Flexible leave policy.
• Every six month increment for right candidate.
• Many more attractive benefits.
FEMALE - MASSAGE THERAPIST / FRONT OFFICE JOB GOOD PROFILES !!!
Report this ad