The responsibilities of a Ouja Delivery Captain is segmented into 3 parts such as the tasks which they need to carry out before the delivery, during the delivery and lastly after the delivery is done.
1. Should be vigilant enough to perform more task than they are expected to do which is simply transporting items from one place to another.
2. Need to be the effective keeper of people's food, products or goods etc which they have ordered.
3. Need to ensure the safety of the products which the customers have ordered.
4. Need to have exceptional driving skills along with an ability to navigate.
5. Plan their route before hand so that they deliver those items on time and at the same time maintain efficiency.
6. Organize every product according to the destination they prioritize first.
7. Verify each product and ensure that you have every item stocked up for delivery.
8. Acquire the signature of the customer as an agreement that the product reached you with zero damage and on time.
9. Make the customers aware of the safe handling of the product if the item they ordered for is an electronic item or anything which might be harmful to them.
10. Need to give each and every detail of the discounts on the products so that the customer has knowledge about it.
11. Lastly, make sure that you document each and every incident or problems that you faced during your delivery.
Delivery Captain for Chennai Location
Report this ad