Tax Accountant Responsibilities: Income Tax and GST
• Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
• Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
• Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
• Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
• Offer support and guidance during audits.
• Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
• Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
• Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
• Shall handle overall legal queries related to GST.
• Supervise Premium & Corporate White Label Software.
• Interest in IT, because GST is technology intensive
• Shall supervise the GST team internally and externally B Com or M Com Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel & Word) is a must and experience in using Tally 9 is highly preferred. Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and ability to deal with customers and external contacts.
Report this ad