Greater Gurugram or South of Gurugram is the nearest future development & investment destination to The Millennium City. A popular weekend & conference retreat on the highway from Gurugram to Alwar, in surroundings of Aravali Hills & Nature.
With just 15 minutes drive from Golf Course Extension Road, South of Gurugram boasts of a great location and is easily accessible from all the major cities in Delhi NCR, i.e. Faridabad, South Delhi, Gurugram and Noida. Due to a shortage of land in Delhi & Gurugram and being in close proximity to top educational institutions, business hubs, health centres & shopping malls, the value of properties in South of Gurugram has already risen up by 10-15 percent. Following are some of the things that you will start seeing in South of gurugram soon thus making it even more worthwhile to invest in this amazing place.
1. An organised development of numerous residential and commercial projects by Government as well as private sector in around 5500 acres of space.
2. Construction of more schools and hospitals in the vicinity.
3. 2 Cloverleaf junctions on the KMP expressway for smoother controlled traffic and better accessibility.
4. The mighty Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) passing through the south of Gurugram is expected to be completed soon.
5. A 2 km elevated road towards Badshahpur Market
6. HSIIDC has acquired about 1700 acres of land to establish a new Industrial Model Township (IMT) which is 3 times the size of IMT Manesar- between South of gurugram and KMP Expressway, South of gurugram -expected to be completed by 2020.
7. A 60 meter wide and 8 km long road from Golf Course Extension road (Gurugram)to Sector 5, South of gurugram.
8. 6-lane, 90-meter wide South of Gurugram – with National Highway status
9. A new metro line on NH-8 passing through Golf-Course Extension and Southern Peripheral road up till Manesar.
10. A Disney Park
11. 3 Theme Hubs i. Leisure Hub ii. Sports Hub iii. Leather Hub
12. The world’s 2nd largest Gold Refinery by MMTC
13. 6,110 hectares (15,725 acres) of world-class development
14. 5000 Acres of planned residential and commercial development in over 20 Sectors along with 2600 acres of open green spaces
15. Keystone Knowledge Park and Biotech SEZ for the Pharmaceutical industry (on the South of gurugram-Palwal Road)
Nestled amid vast greens, in the lap of Aravali Hills, close to Damdama lake- South of Gurugram provides a better living environment and one thing you will surely experience by yourself is that living here is a lot more invigorating than living in Gurugram as you return home to a calm neighbourhood and a fresher environment.
South of Gurugram is more greener and a lot more invigorating for living than gurugram for nature lovers who prefers to return home to a calm and fresher neighborhood environment cause :
-a home to Damdama lake,oe of Haryana’s largest natural lake and environmentally protected zone.
-flanked by Aravali Hills
-a green cover of more than 2600acre.
-40minute drive from IGI Airport
-Open Gym,Kids Play Area
-Creche, Jogging Park,
-Retail complex within campus.
-KMP Expressway in just 5 minutes.
-Pollution free healthy & calm neighborhood environment.
1BHK READY TO MOVE IN APARTMENTS IN JUST 1275000
Report this ad