263 ads in India
- Featured₹ 15,00,0002018 - 47000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossChanakyapuri28 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 12,90,0002018 - 100,000 kmIsuzu MUXConnaught PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 15,31,0002018 - 45000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossPunjabi Bagh West15 OctVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,25,0002017 - 61000.0 kmIsuzu MU-XVikaspuriTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 20,00,0002018 - 55,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossManakkadToday
- ₹ 17,50,0002018 - 92,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossMuvattupuzhaToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 24,00,0002021 - 15000.0 kmIsuzu D-MaxEdapallyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 24,99,0002021 - 18000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossKhargharTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 14,90,0002016 - 75,210 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossNirman NagarToday
- ₹ 20,00,0002021 - 25,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossSector 51Today
- ₹ 13,13,0002016 - 135,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossMadhura NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 18,75,0002021 - 21,000 kmIsuzu Hi-LanderKhar WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,75,0002016 - 60000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossBandra WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,00,0002016 - 160,000 kmIsuzu MU7Charni RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,00,0002017 - 61,000 kmIsuzu MUXMayur ViharToday
- ₹ 16,50,0002017 - 66,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossGiri Nagar Phase 1Today
- ₹ 16,50,0002017 - 66000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossGiri Nagar Phase 1Today
- ₹ 10,90,0002014 - 240,000 kmIsuzu MU-7GunadalaToday
- ₹ 16,50,0002018 - 75000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossSector 40DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,70,0002016 - 125000.0 kmIsuzu MU 7KK Nagar Bharathidasan ColonyToday
- Featured₹ 14,99,0002018 - 77000.0 kmIsuzu MU-XFraser town21 May
- Featured₹ 25,00,0002019 - 61333.0 kmIsuzu MU-XMegha Hills16 Nov
- Featured₹ 15,50,0002018 - 50,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossBasni19 Nov
- ₹ 15,00,0002018 - 46,500 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossBali NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,75,9002018 - 64,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossGreen ParkTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,74,9992019 - 40000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossShakarpurToday
- ₹ 14,50,0002017 - 60,000 kmIsuzu MUXSector 137Today
- ₹ 25,00,0002023 - 21,000 kmIsuzu Hi-LanderGreen Enclave ColonyYesterday
- ₹ 12,50,0002016 - 53,700 kmIsuzu MU-7AC GuardYesterday
- Featured₹ 11,50,0002016 - 92,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossCentral Street CampYesterdayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,25,0002019 - 30,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossPunjabi Bagh WestYesterdayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,80,0002016 - 77000.0 kmIsuzu D-MaxSector 11Yesterday
- ₹ 19,25,0002019 - 90000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossJai Bharath NagarYesterday
- Featured₹ 15,50,0002019 - 30,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossSector 63Yesterday
- ₹ 13,20,0002016 - 75,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossChaudhry ColonyYesterday
- ₹ 15,00,0002017 - 125,000 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossHSR LayoutYesterday
- ₹ 22,00,0002016 - 75000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossHSR LayoutYesterday
- ₹ 14,50,0002017 - 42000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossKirti NagarYesterday
- ₹ 16,95,0002019 - 69000.0 kmIsuzu D-Max V-CrossVidyanagar ColonyYesterday
- ₹ 17,00,0002018 - 170,000 kmIsuzu MU-7Chennai CentralYesterday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.