34,021 ads in India
- Featured₹ 4,25,0002014 - 39,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Kothrud Paschima Nagri2 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,41,0002010 - 42000.0 kmHyundai i10Police Chowky Chowk3 Oct
- Featured₹ 4,90,0002017 - 58,471 kmHyundai XcentTambaram3 days ago
- ₹ 3,05,0002010 - 86532.0 kmHyundai i10Richmond TownTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,65,0002015 - 82000.0 kmHyundai EONSector 38CTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,20,0002010 - 68000.0 kmHyundai i10RA Puram Girinivasa Road ExtentionTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 4,50,0002017 - 70,000 kmHyundai Grand i10RA Puram Girinivasa Road ExtentionTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,59,9992015 - 83000.0 kmHyundai Grand i10JP Nagar Phase 3Today
- ₹ 4,95,0002015 - 75000.0 kmHyundai Elite i20Awas Vikas ColonyToday
- ₹ 4,95,0002015 - 75000.0 kmHyundai Elite i20Jhansi CanttToday
- ₹ 4,95,0002015 - 75000.0 kmHyundai Elite i20Hardoi Industrial AreaToday
- ₹ 2,70,0002023 - 1234.0 kmHyundai AuraMatunga RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,95,0002015 - 75000.0 kmHyundai Elite i20Banaras Hindu UniversityToday
- ₹ 4,95,0002015 - 75000.0 kmHyundai Elite i20Civil LinesToday
- ₹ 4,95,0002015 - 75000.0 kmHyundai Elite i20DayalbaghToday
- ₹ 4,95,0002015 - 75,000 kmHyundai Elite i20BrahmnipuraToday
- ₹ 2,90,0002012 - 69,000 kmHyundai i10MotipuraToday
- ₹ 3,25,0002010 - 48,000 kmHyundai i20MotipuraToday
- ₹ 1,72,0002011 - 61000.0 kmHyundai i10New Rajendra NagarToday
- ₹ 4,60,0002018 - 45000.0 kmHyundai Grand i10Kranti ChowkTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,45,0002020 - 50814.0 kmHyundai SantroNeduvathoor18 Nov
- Featured₹ 2,49,0002009 - 85000.0 kmHyundai i20Padmadarshan Society Satara Road7 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,50,0002015 - 88,000 kmHyundai i10Valasaravakkam Janaki Nagar9 Sep
- ₹ 4,88,9992017 - 64880.0 kmHyundai XcentAshok NagarTodayWarrantyi
- ₹ 1,65,0002006 - 87,000 kmHyundai Santro XingArumugam NagarToday
- ₹ 4,50,0002015 - 65000.0 kmHyundai i20 ActiveVerna IDCToday
- ₹ 4,90,0002014 - 38000.0 kmHyundai Grand i10BalkampetTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,95,0002014 - 45000.0 kmHyundai i20BalkampetTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,51,0002013 - 88000.0 kmHyundai VernaDalle Khan Ki Tekri ChaurahaToday
- ₹ 3,30,0002014 - 91000.0 kmHyundai XcentSanthi NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,30,0002009 - 86,000 kmHyundai i10Navrangpura VillageTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,60,0002011 - 66,000 kmHyundai i10Navrangpura VillageTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,75,0002011 - 56000.0 kmHyundai i20SwargateTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,70,0002012 - 94500.0 kmHyundai i20GoldwinsToday
- ₹ 4,35,0002015 - 53511.0 kmHyundai Grand i10Kaka SariTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,90,0002013 - 83211.0 kmHyundai SantroKaka SariTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,50,0002012 - 68000.0 kmHyundai i20Transport NagarToday
- ₹ 2,15,0002010 - 60000.0 kmHyundai i10Transport NagarToday
- ₹ 3,85,0002014 - 53,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Dwarka Sector 23TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,50,0002008 - 100548.0 kmHyundai GetzAmbattur Industrial EstateTodayVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.