7,127 ads in India
- Featured₹ 1,90,0002008 - 65,000 kmHyundai i10Kharadi22 Oct
- Featured₹ 2,20,0002012 - 84000.0 kmHyundai i10Sector 10129 SepWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,00,0002016 - 39,000 kmHyundai i10Dilshad Garden2 days agoWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 99,0002009 - 75,000 kmHyundai i10Vipin GardenToday
- ₹ 3,00,0002014 - 48,000 kmHyundai i10ChemburTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,85,0002015 - 75,000 kmHyundai i10Jashwant NagarToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 2,00,0002010 - 80,000 kmHyundai i10DENKADAToday
- ₹ 1,99,0002012 - 36,700 kmHyundai i10Puda SchemeToday
- ₹ 2,15,0002013 - 70000.0 kmHyundai i10New GurgaonToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002016 - 58000.0 kmHyundai i10TatibandToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002013 - 55000.0 kmHyundai i10Mayur ViharToday
- ₹ 3,75,0002014 - 47256.0 kmHyundai i10WhitefieldToday
- ₹ 1,55,0002008 - 77000.0 kmHyundai i10Andheri WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,70,0002013 - 65000.0 kmHyundai i10Sector 78TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,20,0002012 - 84000.0 kmHyundai i10Sector 31TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,35,0002012 - 35,000 kmHyundai i10Secret Heart TownTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,65,0002013 - 80000.0 kmHyundai i10Ramesh NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,37,0002012 - 68,000 kmHyundai i10NagpurTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,64,9992012 - 56,704 kmHyundai i10ChemburToday
- ₹ 1,10,0002009 - 89,000 kmHyundai i10KanpurToday
- Featured₹ 2,75,0002010 - 56,000 kmHyundai i10Paradise Circle31 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 1,99,0002008 - 88,055 kmHyundai i10Balaji Layout15 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,50,0002011 - 62000.0 kmHyundai i10Dwarka Nagar13 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 1,50,0002008 - 62,000 kmHyundai i10Sector 15Today
- ₹ 1,20,0002012 - 106,611 kmHyundai i10Rohini NagarToday
- ₹ 2,25,0002010 - 68,254 kmHyundai i10Manish NagarToday
- ₹ 3,25,0002014 - 83,000 kmHyundai i10Preet ViharTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,30,0002010 - 68,000 kmHyundai i10RataliToday
- ₹ 2,70,0002012 - 54,000 kmHyundai i10T Nagar Lakshmi ColonyToday
- ₹ 2,50,0002010 - 56,233 kmHyundai i10MehdipatnamToday
- ₹ 2,10,0002010 - 26,411 kmHyundai i10Malad WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,25,0002018 - 58,000 kmHyundai i10Thane WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,60,0002009 - 62,000 kmHyundai i10PettahToday
- ₹ 2,51,0002013 - 71,000 kmHyundai i10MansarovarToday
- ₹ 2,35,0002012 - 87000.0 kmHyundai i10AngadipuramToday
- ₹ 2,50,0002010 - 18000.0 kmHyundai i10VelacheriTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,40,0002009 - 65502.0 kmHyundai i10Subbiah ColonyToday
- ₹ 2,65,0002012 - 72,000 kmHyundai i10GaneshnagarToday
- ₹ 2,70,0002008 - 96,000 kmHyundai i10BarsajaiToday
- ₹ 5,85,0002021 - 17,100 kmHyundai i10Balaji NagarToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.