11,452 ads in India
- Featured₹ 7,20,0002018 - 67000.0 kmFord EcosportSector 3720 OctVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,25,0002013 - 62000.0 kmFord EcosportRohini Sector 727 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 28,99,0002019 - 62,000 kmFord EndeavourBajaj Nagar3 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 10,25,0002019 - 65000.0 kmFord EcosportKhajranaToday
- ₹ 5,00,0002005 - 150,000 kmFord EndeavourMalkajgiriToday
- ₹ 4,75,0002014 - 72,000 kmFord EcosportKaranpurToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 5,95,0002016 - 75000.0 kmFord EcosportOm Sakti NagarToday
- ₹ 7,35,0002019 - 170000.0 kmFord EcosportKandasamy NagarToday
- ₹ 3,99,0002016 - 75,000 kmFord EcosportCyber CityTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,45,0002012 - 47,000 kmFord FigoVasai RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,75,0002016 - 97000.0 kmFord Figo AspireSitapurToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002015 - 79,000 kmFord EcosportSector 12Today
- ₹ 6,30,0002018 - 70000.0 kmFord EcosportSector 11Today
- ₹ 7,80,0002019 - 70000.0 kmFord EcosportSector 37Today
- ₹ 4,75,0002015 - 26000.0 kmFord EcosportPitampuraToday
- ₹ 6,10,0002017 - 77000.0 kmFord EcosportVHB ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,40,0002012 - 114000.0 kmFord FigoGandhipuramTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,20,0002017 - 107,000 kmFord AspireRangasamynaidu NagarToday
- ₹ 1,38,0002013 - 217,000 kmFord FigoKukatpallyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,70,0002018 - 53,600 kmFord Free StyleKurukshetra UniversityTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 5,65,0002015 - 83,000 kmFord Figo AspireChamaraja Mohalla Kumbaragere2 Nov
- Featured₹ 7,35,0002018 - 82000.0 kmFord EcosportSector 1818 Sep
- Featured₹ 5,50,0002017 - 24200.0 kmFord EcosportVijay Nagar21 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,25,0002019 - 73000.0 kmFord EcosportVaishali Extension Sector 7TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,68,0002012 - 38,000 kmFord FigoTeachers ColonyToday
- ₹ 4,25,0002017 - 59000.0 kmFord Figo AspireNetaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,55,5552011 - 85,000 kmFord FigoMirpurToday
- ₹ 4,90,0002019 - 64,731 kmFord AspireSector 17TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,25,0002017 - 59900.0 kmFord Figo AspireKarol BaghTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,50,0002017 - 100,000 kmFord EcosportJohari BazarToday
- ₹ 2,85,0002015 - 88000.0 kmFord FigoLakshmi LayoutToday
- ₹ 5,49,9992015 - 72000.0 kmFord EcosportBandra WestToday
- ₹ 25,00,0002017 - 90000.0 kmFord EndeavourVithalwadiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 30,00,0002018 - 104733.0 kmFord EndeavourVithalwadiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,80,0002017 - 78,000 kmFord FigoKailash NagarToday
- ₹ 20,99,9992016 - 60,000 kmFord EndeavourLajpat Nagar 1TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 19,70,0002016 - 136000.0 kmFord EndeavourGotaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,85,0002016 - 38,000 kmFord EcosportBorivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,50,0002014 - 96,452 kmFord EcosportBegumpetToday
- ₹ 7,90,0002019 - 75000.0 kmFord EcosportSector 12Today
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.