1,393 ads in India
- Featured₹ 1,85,0002012 - 68,000 kmFiat PuntoKoradi Road5 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,50,0001995 - 73000.0 kmFiat 1100Baner Road23 NovDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,92,9292017 - 56110.0 kmFiat Punto EVOAcharya Vihar11 Nov
- ₹ 1,77,0002010 - 80,000 kmFiat Grand PuntoAyanavaramToday
- ₹ 4,50,0002015 - 26,000 kmFiat Punto EVOAnna Nagar Near Trichy CityTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,99,0002011 - 110,000 kmFiat PuntoVeerapandiToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,95,0002014 - 158,650 kmFiat Grande PuntoYakkaraToday
- ₹ 2,90,0002016 - 68000.0 kmFiat Punto EVOPatel Nagar 3Today
- ₹ 2,20,0002014 - 92,000 kmFiat Grand PuntoNavsariToday
- ₹ 2,60,0002013 - 74652.0 kmFiat Grande PuntoAmbatturTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,40,0002010Fiat Grande PuntoKodungallurToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002014 - 52,000 kmFiat LineaKarol BaghTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0002014 - 52,000 kmFiat LineaPitampuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,20,0002010 - 190,000 kmFiat Grand PuntoAmravati MIDCToday
- ₹ 2,95,0002013 - 100000.0 kmFiat PuntoVadakovaiToday
- ₹ 3,90,0002015 - 78000.0 kmFiat AvventuraSalem East OldToday
- ₹ 1,30,0002011 - 105,000 kmFiat PuntoPulimooduToday
- ₹ 1,15,0002010 - 150000.0 kmFiat PuntoKalamasseryToday
- ₹ 1,99,0002010 - 89,000 kmFiat PuntoVenkateshwara Nagar Ganapathy NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,97,1002011 - 85,000 kmFiat LineaSingasandra kudluToday
- Featured₹ 1,60,0002009 - 87,000 kmFiat LineaSalem East Old3 days ago
- Featured₹ 2,25,0002011 - 80,000 kmFiat PuntoBanashankari5 days ago
- Featured₹ 3,94,0002014 - 89,500 kmFiat LineaKangarappady28 Nov
- ₹ 3,65,0002015 - 81,000 kmFiat LineaNagoleToday
- ₹ 4,75,0002016 - 72357.0 kmFiat Grande PuntoNacharamToday
- ₹ 4,35,0002014 - 125000.0 kmFiat LineaKarungalopalayamToday
- ₹ 1,25,0002007 - 87000.0 kmFiat Palio StileJP Nagar Phase 3Today
- ₹ 3,00,0002015 - 122000.0 kmFiat PuntoKoundampalayamToday
- ₹ 2,78,0002013 - 110000.0 kmFiat PuntoBK PudurToday
- ₹ 1,30,0002010 - 85,000 kmFiat Grande PuntoSector 26Today
- ₹ 4,75,0002015 - 57000.0 kmFiat Punto EVOBegalakunteTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,95,0002016 - 8,000 kmFiat PuntoRam NagarToday
- ₹ 2,80,0002014 - 43000.0 kmFiat Linea ClassicDadaji Dhunivale ChowkTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,65,0002010 - 55000.0 kmFiat LineaAndheri WestToday
- ₹ 1,95,0002012 - 87000.0 kmFiat LineaCivil LinesTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,40,0002010 - 85000.0 kmFiat PuntoMG ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,49,0002010 - 46000.0 kmFiat LineaSwatantrya Sainik NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,75,0002015 - 69600.0 kmFiat Punto EVOWathodaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,99,0002013 - 88,639 kmFiat PuntoHebbalToday
- ₹ 1,65,0002011 - 72440.0 kmFiat PuntoChavakkadToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.