111 ads in India
- Featured₹ 15,91,0002019 - 109650.0 kmEicher Polaris MultixVijapur4 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 9,00,0002018 - 200,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixBhainsiToday
- ₹ 10,00,0002019 - 15,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixTarsaliToday
- ₹ 15,00,0002019 - 67,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixMalappuram Up HillToday
- ₹ 15,00,0002019 - 68000.0 kmEicher Polaris MultixThiruvallamToday
- ₹ 1,75,0002017 - 26000.0 kmEicher Polaris MultixGandhi NagarToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 13,50,0002021 - 550000.0 kmEicher Polaris MultixVyapar ViharToday
- ₹ 18,00,0002020 - 180,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixNandedYesterday
- ₹ 16,50,0002022 - 150000.0 kmEicher Polaris MultixKovilpattiYesterday
- ₹ 2,25,0002013 - 3,250 kmEicher Polaris MultixMukarrabpurYesterday
- ₹ 4,50,0002009 - 7 kmEicher Polaris MultixBeedYesterday
- ₹ 10,50,0002014 - 85000.0 kmEicher Polaris MultixECIL3 days ago
- ₹ 3,50,0002010 - 200,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixHandewadi3 days ago
- ₹ 2,20,0002007 - 200,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixVerna IDC4 days ago
- ₹ 13,50,0002021 - 65000.0 kmEicher Polaris MultixTorwa4 days ago
- ₹ 24,50,0002019 - 10000.0 kmEicher Polaris MultixPaldi4 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,91,0002019 - 267000.0 kmEicher Polaris MultixNavrangpura4 days ago
- ₹ 10,25,0002018 - 28,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixSanjay Nagar5 days ago
- ₹ 17,75,0002023 - 41,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixDwarka5 days ago
- ₹ 10,50,0002020 - 48,927 kmEicher Polaris MultixCurrency Nagar5 days ago
- ₹ 6,00,0002010 - 7 kmEicher Polaris MultixKarod Kalan25 Nov
- ₹ 7,65,0002019 - 265,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixAyyappa Nagar24 Nov
- ₹ 2,30,0002016 - 5,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixBahlolpur24 Nov
- ₹ 7,50,0002016Eicher Polaris MultixChampa Chowk23 Nov
- ₹ 2,30,0002013 - 1,320 kmEicher Polaris MultixPathar Mandir Chowk23 Nov
- ₹ 2,45,0002016 - 300 kmEicher Polaris MultixGarhi Sarwat23 Nov
- ₹ 11,50,0002017Eicher Polaris MultixQila Rehmatgarh23 Nov
- ₹ 4,99,0002022 - 220 kmEicher Polaris MultixKurukkalkulam23 Nov
- ₹ 3,70,0002013 - 4,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixAbdullah Pur23 Nov
- ₹ 4,00,0002023 - 350 kmEicher Polaris MultixUttar Athiabari22 Nov
- ₹ 1,25,0002008 - 25,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixMaharanmgarbi22 Nov
- ₹ 7,25,0002013 - 250,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixRVE Nagar22 Nov
- ₹ 1,15,0002016 - 23,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixKarikkode Part22 Nov
- ₹ 15,00,0002019 - 20,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixMangal Bazar21 Nov
- ₹ 3,20,0002020 - 1,200 kmEicher Polaris MultixPalam Vihar21 Nov
- ₹ 1,00,0002014 - 100,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixGOKAVARAM21 Nov
- ₹ 5,00,0002012 - 200,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixAthia Nagar20 Nov
- ₹ 8,50,0002019 - 140,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixRK Puram20 Nov
- ₹ 3,75,0002008 - 200,458 kmEicher Polaris MultixGopalak Society19 Nov
- ₹ 3,50,0002009 - 100,000 kmEicher Polaris MultixShree Ghan Shyam Nagar19 Nov
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.