41 ads in India
- Featured₹ 1,71,0002021 - 7,800 kmDc AvantiSwarajnagar26 Aug
- ₹ 1,20,0002022Dc AvantiAerodrome AreaToday
- ₹ 1,30,0001900 - 7,000 kmDc AvantiChak SikariToday
- ₹ 2,50,0002009 - 92,000 kmDc AvantiHill Chowk2 days ago
- ₹ 12,80,0002013 - 5884.0 kmDc AvantiVyapar Vihar3 days ago
- ₹ 1,00,0002016 - 11,111 kmDc AvantiIndravati Colony3 days ago
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,95,0002010 - 79,000 kmDc AvantiGawalipura4 days ago
- ₹ 85,0002022 - 200.0 kmDc AvantiAbu Lane5 days ago
- ₹ 1,50,0002021 - 30,000 kmDc AvantiBairia16 Sep
- ₹ 75,0002018 - 20,000 kmDc AvantiHira Nagar15 Sep
- ₹ 15,0001900 - 800 kmDc AvantiBaluchpura15 Sep
- ₹ 54,0002017 - 40,000 kmDc AvantiUttar Krishnapur Part 214 Sep
- ₹ 1,20,0002023 - 16,000 kmDc AvantiLikiri Para13 Sep
- ₹ 5,40,0002012Dc AvantiKhansahib Chowk11 Sep
- ₹ 50,0002016 - 590,000 kmDc AvantiNo 1 Gandhakoroi11 Sep
- ₹ 30,0002012 - 55,000 kmDc AvantiKarukachal10 Sep
- ₹ 90,0002023 - 16,000 kmDc AvantiRajiv Chowk9 Sep
- ₹ 55,0002019 - 11 kmDc AvantiSonia Vihar9 Sep
- ₹ 2,05,0002022 - 1,865 kmDc AvantiNadesar6 Sep
- ₹ 2,80,0002020 - 5,000 kmDc AvantiNirala Nagar6 Sep
- ₹ 1,60,0002023 - 6,000 kmDc AvantiGangapara5 Sep
- ₹ 1,00,0002023 - 10,000 kmDc AvantiCalicut Civil Station5 Sep
- ₹ 29,0002012 - 55,000 kmDc AvantiKarukachal4 Sep
- ₹ 4,30,0002023 - 4,500 kmDc AvantiSubramanya Nagar3 Sep
- ₹ 90,00,0002022 - 0 kmDc AvantiVidhansabha3 Sep
- ₹ 24,5002011 - 55,000 kmDc AvantiRaj Chopla3 Sep
- ₹ 1,90,0002018 - 25,000 kmDc AvantiSundarvan Colony31 Aug
- ₹ 12,00,0002023Dc AvantiDhanpur31 Aug
- ₹ 30,0002023 - 100 kmDc AvantiRavapara30 Aug
- ₹ 2,55,0002007 - 2,500 kmDc AvantiKhanpur28 Aug
- ₹ 2,00,0002023 - 100 kmDc AvantiGohad28 Aug
- ₹ 80,0002020Dc AvantiFirdous Colony27 Aug
- ₹ 2,50,0002015 - 18 kmDc AvantiChhaoni26 Aug
- ₹ 1,20,0002022Dc AvantiPathsala Gaon26 Aug
- ₹ 25,0002021Dc AvantiIrrigation Colony25 Aug
- ₹ 2,80,0002013 - 50,000 kmDc AvantiSector 2424 Aug
- ₹ 1,00,0002017 - 200,000 kmDc AvantiRajapur19 Aug
- ₹ 1,55,0002023 - 915 kmDc AvantiBaglaha Kuti7 Aug
- ₹ 1,61,0002019 - 24,000 kmDc AvantiSwarajnagar4 Aug
- ₹ 15,95,0002015 - 23,000 kmDc AvantiBandra West11 JunVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.