1,435 ads in India
- Featured₹ 1,99,9992017 - 43000.0 kmDatsun RediGOSector 9&1125 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 1,99,0002016 - 63,000 kmDatsun Redi GoKaloor4 Aug
- Featured₹ 2,05,0002017 - 45000.0 kmDatsun RediGOInfocity1 Oct
- ₹ 3,25,0002019 - 26,791 kmDatsun RediGOGoripalayamToday
- ₹ 2,10,0002016 - 188164.0 kmDatsun Redi GoHazratganjToday
- ₹ 2,30,0002016 - 36786.0 kmDatsun RediGOChinhatToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 3,65,0002018 - 64,000 kmDatsun GO PlusShastri NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,75,0002014 - 40,000 kmDatsun GOTilak NagarToday
- ₹ 50,0002021 - 6,700 kmDatsun Redi GoThamarasseryToday
- ₹ 3,15,0002020 - 33,500 kmDatsun RediGOKodanadToday
- ₹ 1,90,0002014 - 72000.0 kmDatsun GOMankavuTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0002018 - 72000.0 kmDatsun GORamnagarToday
- ₹ 2,10,0002016 - 188164.0 kmDatsun RediGOChinhatToday
- ₹ 2,39,0002017 - 35,502 kmDatsun GO PlusPark CircusTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,00,0002018 - 58236.0 kmDatsun Redi GoBopalToday
- ₹ 2,85,0002018 - 27,400 kmDatsun GOLango NagarToday
- ₹ 2,00,0002018 - 40,000 kmDatsun RediGOChengaloorToday
- ₹ 2,40,0002015 - 68000.0 kmDatsun GO PlusPallimukkuToday
- ₹ 3,60,0002017 - 33,000 kmDatsun GO PlusMadurai Railway Station AreaToday
- ₹ 1,90,0002019 - 31,000 kmDatsun RediGOMusakheriToday
- Featured₹ 2,25,0002017 - 35,000 kmDatsun RediGOBandra East21 OctWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,51,1112017 - 56823.0 kmDatsun RediGOSaraidhela27 Sep
- Featured₹ 1,99,0002017 - 11256.0 kmDatsun GO PlusSaltlake Sector 114 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,45,0002018 - 41000.0 kmDatsun Redi GoBorbariToday
- ₹ 2,90,0002017 - 87000.0 kmDatsun GO PlusBalewadiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,60,0002015 - 70,000 kmDatsun GOMadurai Railway Station AreaToday
- ₹ 3,00,0002018 - 14,000 kmDatsun RediGORang Vatika SocietyToday
- ₹ 3,10,0002016 - 79000.0 kmDatsun Redi GoNallampalayamToday
- ₹ 3,45,0002018 - 31000.0 kmDatsun GOPathar QuarryToday
- ₹ 3,00,0002016 - 61,778 kmDatsun RediGOKalavasalToday
- ₹ 1,75,0002015 - 69,000 kmDatsun GOOfficers HillToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002016 - 71000.0 kmDatsun RediGOVillapuramToday
- ₹ 2,65,0002017 - 63500.0 kmDatsun Redi GoAlambaghToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002017 - 60,000 kmDatsun GO PlusGarkhedaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,25,0002016 - 70,000 kmDatsun RediGOMepparambuToday
- ₹ 2,30,0002019 - 104,945 kmDatsun Redi GoHazratganjToday
- ₹ 2,75,0002019 - 8300.0 kmDatsun GOHazratganjToday
- ₹ 2,30,0002015 - 22,246 kmDatsun GOBorbariToday
- ₹ 2,90,0002016 - 38,000 kmDatsun GO PlusHazratganjToday
- ₹ 1,55,0002017 - 194,000 kmDatsun RediGOGopalpuraToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.