1,190 ads near Civil Lines
- Featured₹ 1,90,0002009 - 57441.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireCivil Lines9 Nov
- Featured₹ 2,00,0002009 - 60714.0 kmMaruti Suzuki SX4Civil Lines31 Oct
- Featured₹ 7,15,0002018 - 61,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaCivil Lines7 Nov
- ₹ 1,55,0002011 - 6,500 kmMaruti Suzuki RitzCivil LinesToday
- ₹ 95,0002016 - 42,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniAdarsh NagarToday
- ₹ 2,40,0002010 - 8,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RKareliToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 8,60,0002022 - 42,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireMahewa Patti Pashchim KachharToday
- ₹ 2,80,0002014 - 53,180 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RGulab BariToday
- ₹ 10,75,0002021 - 47000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaCivil LinesToday
- ₹ 1,90,0002009 - 53,211 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireCivil LinesToday
- ₹ 80,0002008 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoRajapurToday
- ₹ 2,90,0002012 - 850,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftCivil LinesToday
- ₹ 1,50,0002012 - 180,000 kmMaruti Suzuki EecoRajapurToday
- ₹ 3,70,0002015 - 81,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireKareliYesterday
- ₹ 2,60,0002008 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireKatgharYesterday
- ₹ 2,90,0002018 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RGeorge TownYesterday
- ₹ 4,90,0002019 - 39000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki S-PressoCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 7,80,0002017 - 66000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 4,90,0002018 - 67000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki EecoCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 4,50,0002016 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 6,15,0002019 - 58,000 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 3,85,0002018 - 50,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 6,30,0002018 - 63,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 6,75,0002021 - 54000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 6,50,0002020 - 37,000 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoMahewa Patti Pashchim KachharYesterday
- ₹ 1,70,0002009 - 67,816 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 2,75,0002016 - 45000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto K10Civil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 5,30,0002018 - 80,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftAllahpur2 days ago
- ₹ 2,60,0002016 - 120,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RAllahpur2 days ago
- ₹ 11,00,0002022 - 45,000 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaPolice Lines2 days ago
- ₹ 6,00,0002016 - 900,000 kmMaruti Suzuki S-CrossAllahpur2 days ago
- ₹ 11,25,0002022 - 27,500 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaCivil Lines2 days ago
- ₹ 6,50,0002019 - 42000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara BrezzaCivil Lines2 days ago
- ₹ 5,75,0002017 - 80,000 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoCivil Lines3 days ago
- ₹ 2,45,0002015 - 54000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto K10Civil Lines3 days ago
- ₹ 6,90,0002019 - 54000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara BrezzaCivil Lines3 days ago
- ₹ 2,20,0002011Maruti Suzuki EecoPolice Lines4 days ago
- ₹ 4,79,0002020 - 49,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RCivil Lines4 days ago
- ₹ 3,30,0002019 - 24000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto 800Civil Lines4 days ago
- ₹ 6,50,0002020 - 39,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireAllahabad4 days ago
The starting price of a used car in Civil-lines can vary greatly depending on the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. However, in general, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, while some premium models may cost several lakhs of rupees.
The number of used cars available in Civil-lines will depend on various factors such as the demand for used cars, the population of the city, and the number of car dealerships operating in the city. However, you can find a wide range of used cars in Civil-lines from various brands and models.
You can buy used cars in Civil-lines from a number of sources, including online marketplaces such as CarDekho, CarWale, and Olx, as well as from local car dealerships and individual sellers. It is always advisable to do some research and choose a reliable seller who has a good reputation in the market.
Some of the most popular brands available for used cars in Civil-lines include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their reliability, low maintenance costs, and high resale value.
The number of used diesel cars available in Civil-lines will depend on the demand for diesel cars in the city, as well as the number of diesel car owners who are looking to sell their cars. However, diesel cars are generally more popular in India due to their higher fuel efficiency, and you can find a significant number of used diesel cars in Civil-lines.
You can find a wide range of body types for used cars in Civil-lines, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs, and MPVs. The availability of each body type will depend on the market demand and the specific preferences of the buyers in Civil-lines.
Before buying a second-hand car in Civil-lines, it is important to check the car's overall condition, including its engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and electrical systems. It is also advisable to take the car for a test drive and to check its service history and documentation, including the RC book and insurance papers.
In Civil-lines, some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and availability of spare parts. However, it is always advisable to get a professional mechanic to inspect the car thoroughly before making a purchase.