53 ads near Civil Lines
- ₹ 7,60,0002017 - 56,000 kmHyundai VernaChak26 Nov
- ₹ 6,30,0002016 - 90,000 kmHyundai VernaKydganj25 Nov
- ₹ 9,75,0002018 - 72000.0 kmHyundai VernaPolice Lines21 Nov
- ₹ 7,75,0002017 - 38,000 kmHyundai VernaCivil Lines20 Nov
- ₹ 3,50,0002012 - 85,000 kmHyundai VernaPolice Lines15 Nov
- ₹ 7,00,0002019 - 42,000 kmHyundai VernaDarbhanga Castle8 Nov
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 2,60,0002011 - 110,000 kmHyundai VernaNew Katra8 Nov
- Displaying ads within 10 kms from Civil Lines, Allahabad
- ₹ 3,50,0002013 - 115,000 kmHyundai VernaNaini3 days ago
- ₹ 8,25,0002018 - 620,000 kmHyundai VernaJhusi5 Nov
- Displaying ads within 50 kms from Civil Lines, Allahabad
- ₹ 1,00,0002007 - 100,000 kmHyundai VernaGhosia5 days ago
- ₹ 3,15,0002012 - 98,150 kmHyundai VernaRoopapur7 Nov
- Displaying ads within 100 kms from Civil Lines, Allahabad
- ₹ 3,60,0002012 - 155,000 kmHyundai VernaKasba Sultanpur2 days ago
- ₹ 4,30,0002013 - 65,000 kmHyundai VernaVallipur25 Nov
- ₹ 1,50,0002009 - 217 kmHyundai VernaJoginka17 Nov
- ₹ 5,00,0002015 - 80,000 kmHyundai VernaMiranpur10 Nov
- ₹ 8,20,0002017 - 55,000 kmHyundai VernaMalviya Nagar6 Nov
- ₹ 4,15,0002013 - 69,000 kmHyundai VernaAliganj17 Nov
- Displaying ads more than 100 kms away from Civil Lines, Allahabad
- Featured₹ 7,80,0002019 - 65000.0 kmHyundai VernaLahartara9 Nov
- ₹ 4,45,0002014 - 91,000 kmHyundai VernaBazidpurToday
- ₹ 7,25,0002019 - 46,000 kmHyundai VernaPolice LinesToday
- ₹ 3,75,0002012 - 88000.0 kmHyundai VernaFaizabad CanttYesterday
- ₹ 7,25,0002019 - 47,000 kmHyundai VernaPolice Lines2 days ago
- ₹ 3,80,0002013 - 20 kmHyundai VernaSidhari2 days ago
- ₹ 3,00,0002012 - 90,000 kmHyundai VernaNarauli2 days ago
- ₹ 7,80,0002018 - 69000.0 kmHyundai VernaRam Janki Dham Colony3 days ago
- ₹ 7,85,0002018 - 68,000 kmHyundai VernaCivil Line3 days ago
- ₹ 7,80,0002018 - 70000.0 kmHyundai VernaLahartara3 days ago
- ₹ 4,00,0002012 - 122,000 kmHyundai VernaPolice Lines3 days ago
- ₹ 7,25,0002019 - 47000.0 kmHyundai VernaPolice Lines4 days ago
- ₹ 4,25,0002014 - 90000.0 kmHyundai VernaFaizabad Cantt4 days ago
- ₹ 2,50,0002009 - 20 kmHyundai VernaPotti Khurd4 days ago
- ₹ 9,50,0002019 - 56000.0 kmHyundai VernaTarna Bazar Area4 days ago
- ₹ 9,50,0002019 - 56000.0 kmHyundai VernaNadesar Bazar Area4 days ago
- ₹ 1,30,0002010 - 89,000 kmHyundai VernaGola Purwa5 days ago
- ₹ 4,50,0002012 - 100,000 kmHyundai VernaJai Ram Nagar5 days ago
- ₹ 1,35,0002009 - 111,700 kmHyundai VernaNadesar5 days ago
- ₹ 7,50,0002017 - 91,000 kmHyundai VernaBhakti Nagar Colony6 days ago
- ₹ 8,00,0002019 - 85,000 kmHyundai VernaKhujoli24 Nov
- ₹ 4,65,5002014 - 85,628 kmHyundai VernaAmbedkar Nagar23 Nov
- ₹ 7,25,0002019 - 47000.0 kmHyundai VernaPolice Lines23 Nov
The starting price of a used car in Civil-lines can vary greatly depending on the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. However, in general, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, while some premium models may cost several lakhs of rupees.
The number of used cars available in Civil-lines will depend on various factors such as the demand for used cars, the population of the city, and the number of car dealerships operating in the city. However, you can find a wide range of used cars in Civil-lines from various brands and models.
You can buy used cars in Civil-lines from a number of sources, including online marketplaces such as CarDekho, CarWale, and Olx, as well as from local car dealerships and individual sellers. It is always advisable to do some research and choose a reliable seller who has a good reputation in the market.
Some of the most popular brands available for used cars in Civil-lines include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their reliability, low maintenance costs, and high resale value.
The number of used diesel cars available in Civil-lines will depend on the demand for diesel cars in the city, as well as the number of diesel car owners who are looking to sell their cars. However, diesel cars are generally more popular in India due to their higher fuel efficiency, and you can find a significant number of used diesel cars in Civil-lines.
You can find a wide range of body types for used cars in Civil-lines, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs, and MPVs. The availability of each body type will depend on the market demand and the specific preferences of the buyers in Civil-lines.
Before buying a second-hand car in Civil-lines, it is important to check the car's overall condition, including its engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and electrical systems. It is also advisable to take the car for a test drive and to check its service history and documentation, including the RC book and insurance papers.
In Civil-lines, some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and availability of spare parts. However, it is always advisable to get a professional mechanic to inspect the car thoroughly before making a purchase.