425 ads near Civil Lines
- Featured₹ 2,95,0002015 - 33,998 kmHyundai i10Civil Lines9 Nov
- ₹ 3,85,0002015 - 66,000 kmHyundai XcentPura ValdiToday
- ₹ 2,10,0002014 - 85,000 kmHyundai i20BairahanaToday
- ₹ 7,90,0002018 - 67,000 kmHyundai CretaCivil LinesToday
- ₹ 3,00,0002014 - 44,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Kakraha GhatToday
- ₹ 4,50,0002011 - 43,105 kmHyundai VernaBalua GhatYesterday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 4,95,0002015 - 75000.0 kmHyundai Elite i20Civil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 6,80,0002020 - 24,000 kmHyundai New i20Civil Lines2 days ago
- ₹ 4,55,0002019 - 20,000 kmHyundai SantroPolice Lines2 days ago
- ₹ 8,10,0002018 - 70,000 kmHyundai CretaNorth Malaka2 days ago
- ₹ 2,25,0002011 - 89,079 kmHyundai Grand i10Kydganj2 days ago
- ₹ 1,50,0002008 - 41,443 kmHyundai i10Civil Lines4 days ago
- ₹ 5,50,0002016 - 75,000 kmHyundai i20 ActivePolice Lines4 days ago
- ₹ 9,25,0002018 - 75,000 kmHyundai CretaPolice Lines4 days ago
- ₹ 2,65,0002012 - 72,000 kmHyundai Grand i10 NiosShahganj5 days ago
- ₹ 1,50,0002008 - 45,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Police Lines5 days ago
- ₹ 1,50,0002008 - 41444.0 kmHyundai i10Civil Lines6 days ago
- ₹ 1,20,0002008 - 48871.0 kmHyundai Santro XingCivil Lines6 days ago
- ₹ 7,85,0002019 - 70,500 kmHyundai CretaCivil Lines28 Nov
- ₹ 11,50,0002019 - 61,000 kmHyundai CretaAllahabad New Cantonment Residential Area28 Nov
- ₹ 85,0002005 - 80,000 kmHyundai Santro XingRajroop Pur28 Nov
- ₹ 9,50,0002020 - 88,000 kmHyundai VenueAllahabad28 Nov
- ₹ 10,00,0002018 - 75,000 kmHyundai CretaCivil Lines28 Nov
- ₹ 1,55,0002011 - 69,000 kmHyundai i10Meerapur27 Nov
- ₹ 7,60,0002017 - 56,000 kmHyundai VernaChak26 Nov
- ₹ 2,45,0002012 - 54,700 kmHyundai i10Chowk25 Nov
- ₹ 6,30,0002016 - 90,000 kmHyundai VernaKydganj25 Nov
- ₹ 75,0001999 - 80 kmHyundai SantroDaraganj22 Nov
- ₹ 2,00,0002008 - 52,000 kmHyundai i10Mumfordganj22 Nov
- ₹ 2,25,0002013 - 27,450 kmHyundai EONNaya Purwa Kareli22 Nov
- ₹ 9,75,0002018 - 72,000 kmHyundai VernaPolice Lines21 Nov
- ₹ 5,50,0002016 - 75000.0 kmHyundai i20 ActivePolice Lines21 Nov
- ₹ 9,25,0002018 - 81000.0 kmHyundai CretaPolice Lines21 Nov
- ₹ 7,75,0002017 - 38,000 kmHyundai VernaCivil Lines20 Nov
- ₹ 1,70,0002008 - 70,000 kmHyundai i10Chakiya20 Nov
- ₹ 1,10,0002007 - 80,000 kmHyundai Santro XingKatra20 Nov
- ₹ 3,80,0002015 - 18,300 kmHyundai XcentKatra19 Nov
- ₹ 3,65,0002016 - 42,500 kmHyundai Grand i10Forest Colony18 Nov
- ₹ 70,0002006 - 80,000 kmHyundai SantroKareli17 Nov
- ₹ 8,10,0002019 - 48,600 kmHyundai CretaCivil Lines16 Nov
The starting price of a used car in Civil-lines can vary greatly depending on the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. However, in general, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, while some premium models may cost several lakhs of rupees.
The number of used cars available in Civil-lines will depend on various factors such as the demand for used cars, the population of the city, and the number of car dealerships operating in the city. However, you can find a wide range of used cars in Civil-lines from various brands and models.
You can buy used cars in Civil-lines from a number of sources, including online marketplaces such as CarDekho, CarWale, and Olx, as well as from local car dealerships and individual sellers. It is always advisable to do some research and choose a reliable seller who has a good reputation in the market.
Some of the most popular brands available for used cars in Civil-lines include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their reliability, low maintenance costs, and high resale value.
The number of used diesel cars available in Civil-lines will depend on the demand for diesel cars in the city, as well as the number of diesel car owners who are looking to sell their cars. However, diesel cars are generally more popular in India due to their higher fuel efficiency, and you can find a significant number of used diesel cars in Civil-lines.
You can find a wide range of body types for used cars in Civil-lines, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs, and MPVs. The availability of each body type will depend on the market demand and the specific preferences of the buyers in Civil-lines.
Before buying a second-hand car in Civil-lines, it is important to check the car's overall condition, including its engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and electrical systems. It is also advisable to take the car for a test drive and to check its service history and documentation, including the RC book and insurance papers.
In Civil-lines, some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and availability of spare parts. However, it is always advisable to get a professional mechanic to inspect the car thoroughly before making a purchase.