Buy & Sell Used Cars in Civil Lines
3,273 ads near Civil Lines
- Featured₹ 1,90,0002009 - 57441.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireCivil Lines9 Nov
- Featured₹ 2,95,0002015 - 33,998 kmHyundai i10Civil Lines9 Nov
- Featured₹ 2,00,0002009 - 60714.0 kmMaruti Suzuki SX4Civil Lines31 Oct
- ₹ 7,50,0002014 - 85000.0 kmFord EndeavourCivil LinesToday
- ₹ 6,90,0002019 - 54000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara BrezzaCivil LinesToday
- ₹ 4,95,0002015 - 75000.0 kmHyundai Elite i20Civil LinesToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,30,0002012 - 60,000 kmTata Indigo EcsAllahabad New Cantonment Residential AreaToday
- ₹ 9,90,0002018 - 66,000 kmMahindra XUV500Civil LinesToday
- ₹ 1,52,0002010 - 75,000 kmChevrolet BeatBajupur GausnagarToday
- ₹ 4,90,0002014 - 65000.0 kmHonda CityCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 6,80,0002020 - 24,000 kmHyundai New i20Civil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 8,50,0002020 - 73,000 kmTata Safari StormeCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 8,50,0002019 - 23,435 kmFord EscortGTB Nagar Near Kareli BaghYesterday
- ₹ 6,00,0002017 - 62,000 kmHonda WRVPolice LinesYesterday
- ₹ 6,50,0002015 - 120,000 kmTata Safari StormePolice LinesYesterday
- ₹ 4,55,0002019 - 20,000 kmHyundai SantroPolice LinesYesterday
- ₹ 8,10,0002018 - 70,000 kmHyundai CretaNorth MalakaYesterday
- ₹ 2,20,0002011Maruti Suzuki EecoPolice LinesYesterday
- ₹ 4,79,0002020 - 49,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RCivil LinesYesterday
- ₹ 3,30,0002019 - 24000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto 800Civil LinesYesterday
- Featured₹ 7,15,0002018 - 61,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaCivil Lines7 Nov
- Featured₹ 3,60,0002014 - 68,441 kmHonda AmazeCivil Lines7 Nov
- ₹ 2,25,0002011 - 89,079 kmHyundai Grand i10KydganjYesterday
- ₹ 3,00,0002011 - 75,000 kmHonda CityAllahabadYesterday
- ₹ 6,50,0002020 - 39,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireAllahabadYesterday
- ₹ 1,95,0002014 - 54,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-800MadwapurYesterday
- ₹ 5,60,0002015 - 86,000 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaNai BastiYesterday
- ₹ 7,15,0002019 - 68000.0 kmHonda WR-VCivil Lines2 days ago
- ₹ 10,75,0002021 - 47000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaCivil Lines2 days ago
- ₹ 2,10,0002010 - 45,000 kmMaruti Suzuki A-StarCivil Lines2 days ago
- ₹ 2,50,0002009 - 170,000 kmHonda CityHasimpur Road2 days ago
- ₹ 2,70,0002014 - 62,000 kmRenault DusterDraupadi Ghat2 days ago
- ₹ 2,55,0002012 - 50,300 kmHonda BrioKatghar3 days ago
- ₹ 2,45,0002012 - 50,300 kmHonda BrioKatghar3 days ago
- ₹ 7,90,0002015 - 78,000 kmMahindra XUV500Civil Lines3 days ago
- ₹ 1,50,0002008 - 41,443 kmHyundai i10Civil Lines3 days ago
- ₹ 2,25,0002013 - 79,000 kmFord FigoCivil Lines3 days ago
- ₹ 1,55,0002007 - 53,211 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftCivil Lines3 days ago
- ₹ 1,60,0002009 - 150,000 kmTata ManzaBahadurganj3 days ago
- ₹ 9,95,0002020 - 72000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki XL6Civil Lines3 days ago
The starting price of a used car in Civil-lines can vary greatly depending on the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. However, in general, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, while some premium models may cost several lakhs of rupees.
The number of used cars available in Civil-lines will depend on various factors such as the demand for used cars, the population of the city, and the number of car dealerships operating in the city. However, you can find a wide range of used cars in Civil-lines from various brands and models.
You can buy used cars in Civil-lines from a number of sources, including online marketplaces such as CarDekho, CarWale, and Olx, as well as from local car dealerships and individual sellers. It is always advisable to do some research and choose a reliable seller who has a good reputation in the market.
Some of the most popular brands available for used cars in Civil-lines include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their reliability, low maintenance costs, and high resale value.
The number of used diesel cars available in Civil-lines will depend on the demand for diesel cars in the city, as well as the number of diesel car owners who are looking to sell their cars. However, diesel cars are generally more popular in India due to their higher fuel efficiency, and you can find a significant number of used diesel cars in Civil-lines.
You can find a wide range of body types for used cars in Civil-lines, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs, and MPVs. The availability of each body type will depend on the market demand and the specific preferences of the buyers in Civil-lines.
Before buying a second-hand car in Civil-lines, it is important to check the car's overall condition, including its engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and electrical systems. It is also advisable to take the car for a test drive and to check its service history and documentation, including the RC book and insurance papers.
In Civil-lines, some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and availability of spare parts. However, it is always advisable to get a professional mechanic to inspect the car thoroughly before making a purchase.